ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline Turini’s

I may be having to cancel my summer holiday :( for next month so if i do thinking of getting car lowered :D and a nice new set of speedlines :D , what price would i be looking to pay for a set of 16" with tyres and delivery?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 21 July 2003

is that £106 plus vat?
I think thats inc.vat actually...

There was a list of Cup bits on here the other day with part numbers & prices and I got summat off the list and the price was the same (inc.vat) as I paid at the dealers!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 21 July 2003

£106 doesnt seem to bad! so thats a set for £424....a bargain says me
Exactly...

Even with tyres that aint a bad deal!

Them prices are prize blags. Get them direct from speedline with the much nicer Et35, free centrecaps (£7 each from Ren) and you get a cliosport discount.

BTW dont be a sad fecker, go on holiday, i was going to the same thing then i slapped myself and remember its just a little car! Go get laid..

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 22 July 2003

BTW dont be a sad fecker, go on holiday, i was going to the same thing then i slapped myself and remember its just a little car! Go get laid..
thanks for the word of advice Rob but might not have any choice on the hol being cancelled! anyway can stay at home and still get laid!