ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spark plug fitting and best brand

Hi
I'm thinking of changing my plugs, as they have never been done and it's a 2002 172. Does anyone have a non-official guide I could to please?? And any recommendations on brand also.
Cheers

182 Turbo Project
It's pretty simple dude.

Just take the manifold off, un plug the leads, un screw the plugs and then reverse it. Job done.

I am a spanner mongoloid and I was able to do it ha ha!

Just get a spark plug socket, about £10, then some new plugs. I got NGK ones from GSF, they were the cheapest place I could find.

CLIO 172(2003)
has anyone had an experience with ngk iridium plugs???? in a 172 my 182 is due oil, filter, plugs n leads just don't know which to go for iridium or standard plugs

Use the right NGK plugs someone has quoted above, make sure the engine is cool (overnight cool is best), use a torque wrench if possible or by hand if your confident you wont strip any threads.