ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southampton Curry and Photoshoot.

Was a great night and great to catch up with everyone and meet some newbs. The curry was epic and definitely need to go back there. Shame that the Car Park attendant asked us to move on, can't see why as we were very quiet when we arrived and left.

Excellent turnout and look forward to meets in warmer times.

Here are some of my pics.

5483866826_98b073b783_b.jpg

5483270075_3ac82ca1cb_b.jpg

5483261493_80334b1b2c_b.jpg

5483851706_b511c0c04e_b.jpg

5483254269_fa89da40cf_b.jpg

5483249901_6338e83394_b.jpg

5483838802_42bd81a296_b.jpg

5483829158_b47223fbb7_b.jpg

5483825504_c530345134_b.jpg

5483820752_c4de416e5f_b.jpg

5483223381_1938ea9546_b.jpg

5483219793_2db514af36_b.jpg

5483788396_8cecf6ceba_b.jpg

5483778928_f11246bcaa_b.jpg

5483771730_424aaae53e_b.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Excellent turn out and pics. I was going to come to this.....but ended up cleaning my bathroom. WTF is wrong with me.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Missed out on a good curry Willdot. something definitely is wrong with you ;)

Best turnout in short time I've been area rep. I counted 13 Clios, a Corolla, and my Megane.

Ph1 172
5483829158_b47223fbb7_b.jpg

Spotted yesterday in waterlooville at about 17:00

nice turn out, gutted i couldn't make it.

RB One Eight Two
Looks like a good turn out. Love the Meg and that 172 with black bonnet just looks so mean..

Naughty Nautical
Yeah you did mate I was there aswell.

Great night guys my pictures will be up shortly! :)

Does your brother drive down marchwood bypass at about 6:55 in mornings? Think I see him drive past me most mornings :)
Ollie

Naughty Nautical
Yeah you did mate I was there aswell.

Great night guys my pictures will be up shortly! :)

Does your brother drive down marchwood bypass at about 6:55 in mornings? Think I see him drive past me most mornings :)
Ollie

big boost cup
"Shame that the Car Park attendant asked us to move on, can't see why as we were very quiet when we arrived and left." were you not near the car park when we arrived then pete lol.
Was an epic curry and a good turn out for such rubbish weather. lots of very tidy cars there too

who was the lad in the 182 behind my cup that got stuck under the exit barrier

Astra Twintop
Sorry for shooting off when i did boyos.

Hope you all enjoyed the 'charger whine!

Had a small "issue" with the car this morning...........

BUT ALL IS SORTED!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
"Shame that the Car Park attendant asked us to move on, can't see why as we were very quiet when we arrived and left." were you not near the car park when we arrived then pete lol.
Was an epic curry and a good turn out for such rubbish weather. lots of very tidy cars there too

I blame the two 'Chavs' in the LY buses TBH ;)

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
The iceberg with real dark turinis looks mint. Owner must be real lucky....... :)

10 clios street racing wasn't my thing, stick to 30 boys!

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
The iceberg with real dark turinis looks mint. Owner must be real lucky....... :)

10 clios street racing wasn't my thing, stick to 30 boys!

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
Ollie

yes that would be me, are you going in the opposite direction then? dnt remember passing you, but then again im still half asleep at that time of the morning :)

Naughty Nautical
Haha yeah :D I can imagine how you feel, I have the same trouble! I think i tried to flash you one morning but was a bit slow on the response haha

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
haha il have to try keep an eye open for you nxt time im drivin down there at that time!

Naughty Nautical
I'll do the same mate! You know a lad called Tom Peters don't you? He is a mate of mine from work

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Who the massive Graham Norton fans ?

Shut it wonky :rasp:

Fairly steady ;) I now know that Tim's stage 2 R26 is quicker than my 172 on the straights :dapprove:

It's not bad in the corners either ;)

Me and Tim took it very easy out of Southampton, I had already been followed in by a panda car.

Mainly because I was running on fumes looking for a petrol station!

What happened with the barrier?

Have to say I wasn't happy with those wheel spinning on entry to the multi storey. There's no need, leave it for the chavs in Saxos etc

Lol at the graham norton fans. LY is not a female/gay colour especially when coupled with high bhp figures :rasp:

Tom I did hear as people drove in, you were right behind me and the charger sounded immense.

Good night and will need to look for alternative photo ops for the next meet.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Lol at the graham norton fans. LY is not a female/gay colour especially when coupled with high bhp figures :rasp:

Tom I did hear as people drove in, you were right behind me and the charger sounded immense.

Good night and will need to look for alternative photo ops for the next meet.

LY is gay if you have less than 256bhp ;)