ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales meet Swansea 20/02/2011

F

foulmouth

What time is u all meeting at bracelet bay? Time u there till? Mate wants to go, be gentle with him he,s quite shy, genuinely, got a artic blue 182, hope the poxy rain holds off for u all. Gutted im not coming :-(

B

bluebell

Hi Scott....

Whats the deal in bringing kiddies along.....????? as i am new to this group not sure what the rules are! my sis wants to come along for the meet but she is unable to get anyone to have her eleven year old..... OKY doky to bring along????

Fiesta ST-3
What time is u all meeting at bracelet bay? Time u there till? Mate wants to go, be gentle with him he,s quite shy, genuinely, got a artic blue 182, hope the poxy rain holds off for u all. Gutted im not coming :-(

I couldn't be sure but maybe about 1pm.

Hi Scott....

Whats the deal in bringing kiddies along.....????? as i am new to this group not sure what the rules are! my sis wants to come along for the meet but she is unable to get anyone to have her eleven year old..... OKY doky to bring along????

More than welcome to bring them :) But I warn you the meets are mainly enthusiasts talking about their cars and we don't do a lot else lol so they could get bored.

B

bluebell

She knows the deal ... been on many car meets before so no problem there... ;)

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
i have gained a hole in my exhaust (just after the cat) :( it sounds horrible but will still show.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Hopefully.

Any Cardiff peeps want to meet at j33 services and drive down together?

hello owen182 im meeting mark at j32 coriton asda...but not in asda its self, the garage next to it if you wanna join us, me are meeting around 10am.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
^^^ just pm'd you back, will meet you there at 10 in the garage ( which doesn't sell super unleaded unfortunately)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Oh, i've got a full tank, wasn't sure if you needed to or not. Didn't want you getting there and realising they don't sell the good stuff!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Cheers for organising today Scott, had a nice day with a good turnout.

Great to speak to everyone, and put some faces to forum names. Now let's get some piccys in the media section!

Fiesta ST-3
No probs mate, your car is the sex. Thank you all for the turn out. I will add an official thread just as soon as I up load my pictures. So feel free to add them all to that thread.

really good turn out great to meet everyone and to see the one's again that ive already meet, and of course ive only got one thing to say.......help me sell my car lol

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Sorry i couldn't make this today.

I swear next time i'll make an appearance... besides my car is stinking so :p

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Hodgins91, my car sounds awesome now and it was free mod haha. good turnout and location was top notch, shame about the wind. fookin freezin. some very nice cars, mine looked like a 4x4 :( :(

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
oh and i would have stayed till the end but had to go watch the mighty blues smash notts county 5-0. turned out to be a really REALLY good day

R

robclio182

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who turned up and making me feel welcome there and giving me their advice , it was nice to see you all and hope to see you all again soon

R

robclio182

hey tried sending you a message and it says your inbox is full mate

Focus RS + S3
inbox cleared

lol, i love the nosie of the airbox with the pipe removed :)

nice one today guys, was a really good meet

Focus RS + S3
what i found is that you want to put your foot down to hear it that accoutns for the decrease lol

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
exactly thats why it decreases. haha. its still the same driving sensible just put my foot down a lot harder a lot more often

Focus RS + S3
it doesnt really affect performance, just a bit of noise for the lolz
any decrease is down to the driver

i wont be a monster truck at the next meet :)

Focus RS + S3
looking at the pic in my avatar (which is great btw, thanks scott) it just makes my car look silly high, so should have a delivery in the morning :)

Focus RS + S3
took advantage of the group buy on K-TEC coilovers, i know they are not the best around but they were in my budget and meet my driving style (slow) lol
im not sure on the measurement, ill just adjust them til im happy :)

Focus RS + S3
imagehay.jpg

got the rears on today :)
jsut needs some adjusting to a height i like :)
http://img193.imageshack.us/i/imagehay.jpg/