ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

south shields, 8pm 2 Clios talking with Police

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
On the sea front, littlehaven side, one looked like Kirtons LY one.

Were you getting wrong? Did wave:evil:

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
Aye mate, it was me and Airs 172. The prick took our details and said they will be kept on the council's data base incase we get caught (taking f*king photos of our cars in the carpark) again, then we will get a fine or a court appearance. He's already been stoped before though, so may have a fine on the way to him.

Golf
there a pain in the arse in south shields, got wrong for the same thing early january, threatened with fines etc, think airs 172 was there then

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
Apparently we are not allowed to park up in the carpark and stand next to our cars. We have to buy a ticket and then walk away. Load of shite if you ask me

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Yup totally agree with you there lads have had run ins with them my self and theywere complete plebs!!

Yet they don't say anything when i'am parked outside of minchellas on my bike with the other bikers!

Almost sounds like discrimination.

Sib sure i spotted you on sat heading for the nissan r/bouts had the sun in my eyes so wasn't sure?

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Aye mate, it was me and Airs 172. The prick took our details and said they will be kept on the council's data base incase we get caught (taking f*king photos of our cars in the carpark) again, then we will get a fine or a court appearance. He's already been stoped before though, so may have a fine on the way to him.

Ha just re read the post and noticed this,

About 4 years a go I got pulled over for speeding whilst along side another speeding vehicle unfortunatley the police only caught up when we stationary at a red light and didn't have our speeds, so we were cautioned and placed on this vehicle nuisance scheme and if we get caught blah blah blah.....

Fast forward a couple of months and whilst trying to negotiate the queen alexander bridge island (north side) heading for the A1231 despite using the lane marked A1231 everyone seems to be awkward so i end up at the front of the queue in the wrong lane. No probs I'll just give it a lung full and blast everything off the lights, which I did.
Just as a police car came round behind me, cue the blues and two's.

After stopping and waiting for him to come over to my car the usual conversation ensued,

you were speeding, no I wasn't,

yes you were, how fast was I going then?

more than 30, afraid I wasn't

at the end of the day they have to prove you were speeding and I wasn't admitting to anything so realising that he's not getting anywhere quick he starts threating me with this motor vehicle nuisance scheme northumbria police are running at which point I'am thinking yeah yedah whatever, no such thing empty threats etc... he then tells me to stay in the car whilst he goes to check my details.

After 5 mins he comes back tells me my details checkout and that I'am already on the LIST and that he's going to let me off with a caution and that I should be grateful that he's not taking my car off me and having it crushed because he's perfectly within his rights.

Naturally I expressed my gratitude by thundering back up to the speed limit (no law against that yet) as fast as my little car would go.

Rant over, but thats one of the many reasons I think some police are morons.

So there is actually a list! and if anyone is silly enough to be a serial offender every offence is logged so they may present it in court and have your vehicle confiscated, so tread carefully.

It may be a noble quest to express your human rights but you'll sharp regret it when your walking everywhere.

Take it easy.

Steve

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

FFS - where will it all end? If the PC mob aren't happy that they've got parents sh1t-scared taking pictures at school footy matches and sports days already - now they want you to stop taking pics of your own car?

What next? No pictures at your own wedding?

Pathetic....

D.

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
Gotta say ive never had much trouble with the cops in newcastle. Did get pulled for speeding in my punto a couple of times, but ive found that if you treat them with respect they'll generally ask you to behave yourself and send you on your way

I'm afraid there are two types of coppers, good ones and the ones that get a hard on from the power of the uniform. You've just got to hope you get a good one if you ever get pulled, one who knows that common sense is the best way forward in most situations. It's also very important that you play the game and display the right attitude.

I've worked directly with the police on a number of occasions in the past and also have three members of family and a friend of mine who work or have worked on the force. In my experience the bad coppers are in the minority thankfully.

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Sorry to hear lads, was gonna drop the clutch and fire some rev's but would have been late back for work , was just at the red hut getting some chips.

I take it that was also you at KFC a few days before hand aswell, I did wave but missed the entrance

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
Sorry to hear lads, was gonna drop the clutch and fire some rev's but would have been late back for work , was just at the red hut getting some chips.

I take it that was also you at KFC a few days before hand aswell, I did wave but missed the entrance

lol! aye it was mate. Recognised ur rear lights when I was sittin behind ya.