ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Mimms meet - May 08 (Merged)

172 cup
Lol, cheers. Seems so obvious now it's in front of me! Right i'm off, good to see you all today. Make sure another is arranged soon :)

R26r R26
LOL.Yeah I remember"can I help you"
"No mate,we have some proper cars parked over there,we even have one with the engine in the boot"
Sales man-:S :S

Schweet !! I feel that you may have clutch problems, on the day of the meet though, so therefore won't be able to bring it;)

Cliosport 197
I thought you had Recaro's in it already deb???must say your car is stunning a real head turner,love it,do something with them brake calipers though,some nice red brembo's or AP's would look great on that.I'm off too talk my bird into buying a V6.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
^^ yep Deb has Recaro's.

But getting a new set for my Racing Blue. Good luck with talking girl friend round!

LY V6 with Recaros
Good meet today every one! :)

Can't wait for the next one, have me recaro's in and maybe a couple more mod's hopefully!

We had some idiots in BMW's on the way back, they sped up and then stopped next to Deb for a while but lucky nothing happened, luckily.

That's what i was thinking aswell, but we new one of them!

To be fair though - he is an idiot! Haha. But yeah he was an ex-manager of ours so we did know him.

LY V6 with Recaros
I thought you had Recaro's in it already deb???must say your car is stunning a real head turner,love it,do something with them brake calipers though,some nice red brembo's or AP's would look great on that.I'm off too talk my bird into buying a V6.

Thanks. I'm hopefully going to get a set of AP Racing stickers like Craigs and get them on, just give the calipers a lick of paint to tidy them up.

Haha, good luck with the girlfriend! I wouldn't tell her it has no boot, not a good selling point if she likes to go shopping ;)

A Lakeside meet sounds good. I remember the one last year, I didn't go but we went and had a look at the Renault thing. There was a LY vee there which I wanted to have a look at but the salesman had no clue at all! Wouldn't even let me look at it because he said I wouldn't get insured on one of them. Right-o! It was tatty anyway.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

Thanks. I'm hopefully going to get a set of AP Racing stickers like Craigs and get them on, just give the calipers a lick of paint to tidy them up.

Haha, good luck with the girlfriend! I wouldn't tell her it has no boot, not a good selling point if she likes to go shopping ;)

A Lakeside meet sounds good. I remember the one last year, I didn't go but we went and had a look at the Renault thing. There was a LY vee there which I wanted to have a look at but the salesman had no clue at all! Wouldn't even let me look at it because he said I wouldn't get insured on one of them. Right-o! It was tatty anyway.
Should go back see if he stil there.... "excuse me mr salesman, you were the one who said i wouldnt get insured on a vee... well your a c0ck cause i have :rasp:" pmsl

LY 182
lol deb offended half of essex that day !!

when we got lost when you all moved to the second car park some old bag was having a go at her aswellfor no aparent reason lol

R26r R26
A few more pics
IMG_0765.gif

IMG_0764.gif

IMG_0763.gif

IMG_0762.gif

IMG_0761.gif

IMG_0760.gif

172 cup
Oi, oi! Careful what you say Rob!! People might start talking!! Lol... was a good journey home though! :p