ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Mimms meet - May 08 (Merged)

M2 Competition
100_0554.jpg

Best pic of the thread ;)

RB 182
We had some idiots in BMW's on the way back, they sped up and then stopped next to Deb for a while but lucky nothing happened, luckily.

R26r R26
The camera that flashed me (Cressing Road) in the opposite direction.God,how bad is your memory?Perhaps I wont let you have a go in the Meg.;)

RB 182
hey guys....

Was good to actually finally meet some people from here.... you all have amazin cars tho... i did feel a bit left out be the only 1.2 :eek:... oh well!!!

Cheers luke
Matt's was a 1.2 as well, make sure you get your name down for the next one as well :)

172 cup
Lol, you worry to much! That defo won't get you as it's going the other way and there's no lines on your side!
Lol, don't say that! My memory is good when it comes to driving!! :) promise, lol. i wouldn't hurt your car!

M2 Competition
Dan you should have swung by mate, I could have seen your sweet face & had a squeeze of your guns.
;)

Had to fit a rear bumper today! All sorted now.

Though at £1.22 a litre would have cost me a fortune to drive up and see your sweet face!

Cliosport 197
Off work tommorrow so I'm going down renault too see what sort of deal I can get on an R26,after seeing zippy's today I really want one.

Cliosport 197
Anyone know how much it is too have a tire repaird,picked somthing up on the way home,don't know what it is but its got a head the size of a 1p,want too take it out too see what it is but it'll go down,things huge,sounds like a rock stuck in me tire when I'm driving along.

I lol'd hard when the dudes got out of that car, they got out all bent up like they were 80 year olds as they couldn't get out of it ! If they'd have been fat they'd have been fooked !

It was also funny when it turned up & the dude dropped it on the floor (airbag suspension) his mates went bo, brapp brapp etc etc !!!!

I was like, anyone order a skip ?:lolup:

Anyone know how much it is too have a tire repaird,picked somthing up on the way home,don't know what it is but its got a head the size of a 1p,want too take it out too see what it is but it'll go down,things huge,sounds like a rock stuck in me tire when I'm driving along.
Take it into carlton tyres at the cherry tree in Rainham dude, they're ok in there.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Good meet today every one! :)

Can't wait for the next one, have me recaro's in and maybe a couple more mod's hopefully!

We had some idiots in BMW's on the way back, they sped up and then stopped next to Deb for a while but lucky nothing happened, luckily.

That's what i was thinking aswell, but we new one of them!

RB 182
^^^ Thank god for that, was wondering why they were driving like that...presume you knew the newer of the two?

172 cup
right, really stupid question here, i apologise for my ignorance, but what does FCS stand for?!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Bluewater sounds good! Think we had over 50 go to the one earlier on in the year. But most of us got moved on.

Lakeside maybe?