ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South central - Regal Autosport Rolling Rd day NOV

Dynamique Flamer
Re: South central - Rolling Rd day NOV

REGAL MOTORSPORT list

1) Pasty
2) Phil (EK9)
3) Sam Fox (supercharged fiesta ST)
4) Kerryclio
5) white striped bandit
6) Willst
7) Bodge
8) Dink
9) Ben (st500)
10) Dan Mackin date dependent
11) Willie+
12)Smitchel1

Renault Sport Clio 182
so whats the final price? im gunna make it to watch, tempted to take part if there is space left.

Dynamique Flamer
£35 I think. Same as what I originally organised, plenty of space although people that paid deposits will take priority :)

Ultra Red Megane 225
Yeh its £35 still, people who've paid deposits will run first unless they want to wait till later on in the day for cooler air..

Ultra Red Megane 225
I'm sure you could have the 2x runs but obviously it would be more than £35, its something you could discuss with them on the day. Next Saturday anyway hope to see you all there!

Megane 225 F1
What kinda time are we going to be finished as im meeting someone im southampton to pick up a 172 bumper after and need to let him know an aprox time

Dynamique Flamer
What kinda time are we going to be finished as im meeting someone im southampton to pick up a 172 bumper after and need to let him know an aprox time

I really have no idea anyone that has paid a deposit has priority over anyone else so should have ours done early as I can't really stay there all day

Renault Sport Clio 182
sorry mpitman, havnt really checked forum because ive been working alot this week so cudnt pm you, im leaving mine at about 8.20ish