ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central Photo-shoot meet. Winchester/Southampton.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Dont know if i'll be coming to this guys, picking up my wheels is a 200 mile round trip and would prefer to get the pictures with my new wheels on! Maybe next weekend it will be nice also to get some snaps...

Fair enough Nick.

Drop me a PM or text someone next week mate, if you want to meet for some pics of your new wheels :)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Nikon d3000. just got it home and waiting for the battery to charge then off to see what it can do, or actually what i can do with it ! will be using the 'simple' mode for simple people at first :S

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
^^^Well Peejay is your man when it comes to Nikons ;)

I'm just pissed off that it's raining TBH, as i was planing on giving the old girl a coat of SRP/Dodo Juice. :dapprove:

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
^^^Well Peejay is your man when it comes to Nikons ;)

I'm just pissed off that it's raining TBH, as i was planing on giving the old girl a coat of SRP/Dodo Juice. :dapprove:

im just giving it a go over with the pressure washer in a mo get the mud off it from yesterday

Might just brush the rain off as mine is always immaculate:rasp: Chris keeping it simple is one of the Nikon's virtues.You can get cracking photos using the auto settings. I'm still trying to experiment with mine, so unfortunately don't know as much as Fletch states. lol

Dynamique Flamer
Going to drop out of this guys I am afraid. Been out all morning in the rain with the horse, car is mank to. Maybe next time :)