ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sounds just right? Or Louder?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Can't make up my mind if I am happy with the sound or want to make it more aggressive.

Thoughts?

2nd gear pull away nothing special.

th_IMG_1771_zps3db7db6c.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just right, It's enough to let the engine note out without sounding ott.

Sounds good. Don't turn it into something it isn't. No one other than boy racers will think it's cool, and they won't even be able to hear it over their pops & bangs remaps and bowel loosening bass boxes.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds great on the outside, just wish it was a little louder on the inside!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Get headers and change the middle res to an x pipe won't give masses of more noise especially at low idle, only on the times u step on it :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Do not make that any louder. It currently screams "I have a huge engine and am a distinguishable gentleman"

Any different and it screams "PLEASE LOOK AT MY AMG, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! I'M SO DESPERATE TO BE NOTICED, PLEASE"

Listerine & Poledo
Unless it's to add Black-series kit, AMGs are fully sorted from the factory.

As said, please don't go trying to make it some yoof-pleasing chariot of sik.

<3 3-pointed star :)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers chaps, it's a tough one. Not many of these around, and none that I can find with a louder exhaust note. The noise increase would be for my own joy, don't care about anyone else ha ha.

think I will leave it for the time being.