ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soon to be the proud owner of a mk1 clio williams replica owner

Clio maxim s 1.4
ewwwww ph3 with a ph2 valver bonnet.

not a williams replica ;)
you can still make the narrow arch mk1s look and go well though, and that looks like a pretty straight one. Complete the set of RSI wheels (the 5 spokes you have on the rear) and get it lowered, then sort the bumper and lights out and it's got potential

rsi its got 5 of them :D but 2 are geting refurbed
lowerd it already is
bumper and lights are going to be done soon :lolup:

ITB'd MK1
n625829881_1431534_4251.jpg

That's lowered ;)

you can't get a bonnet bulge in a ph3 bonnet, and the ph3 front is ugly

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Nothing wrong with a Phase 3 front end :eek:

Not bad mate, far from a williams rep though. I think the RSi wheels are too small, get some 15's, either turbines or williams wheels. Dont go for a williams rep, just try and make it your own, but think clean and rust free, no exhaust if heat shield thing on the bumper for the exhaust either lol

Congrats on the new car

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Thats nasty! lots of different shades of blue there too - I'd have kept the pug all day long!

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Yes it will fit. Just so happens i've got a "Williams replica" non runner you could buy? Got angel eyes, smoothed bonnet, grille, smoothed boot, smoothed doors and rear quarters. relocated filler cap.. ph1 valver interior. etc etc. Give me £300 and its yours.

Have a look on clio16valver.co.uk as well - lots of Mk1 knowledge on there :) but be prepared to expect perhaps a small ribbing till you've got it looking shipshape ;) lol

SG9 Forester STi
Tbh you'll probably spend more money making it look nicer than you think but as someone said if you go at it the right way it has potential :)

Seriously though, new exhaust needed I could probably crawl in there lol.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
no it'll be monaco blue with a sports (449) bonnet plus other panels!

Clio Williams & 182
I've seen a ph3 with Willy body parts, lowered etc and full engine conversion, it was somewhere like Bulgaria, looked sweet. I'll try find pics.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I've also seen a phase 3 front fitted on a accident damaged williams a while ago

S4 Avant
That sets a new standard in sheds. I'd break it if you only bought it for £100. At least you might get a bit more money back than what you paid for it.

ITB'd MK1
That sets a new standard in sheds. I'd break it if you only bought it for £100. At least you might get a bit more money back than what you paid for it.

bit harsh Dave. It's quite a nice car apart from not being put back together and a s**t exhaust

bodied 172 Ph1
That little clio is the nuts. I have used it before and it was great fun! A lot of noise, but very responsive and pretty darn nippy!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I would agree with Dave, but we have to remember he's 17 and it will at least be a nice project to turn it from a shed to good clean car.

Have to say the 106 dechavved would have been my preference :eek:

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
You could get away with it, you will have gaps on the bottom. But there is trim you could buy which should still fit.

Clio maxim s 1.4
You could get away with it, you will have gaps on the bottom. But there is trim you could buy which should still fit.

cool

would the clips on the ends or the ph3 lights be the same as the ph2 ? or will i need to splice ?

E36 328
LOL williams rep

get on clio16valver.co.uk. I cant believe no one has noticed hes written hes going to put gold williams stickers on it???
WHHHYYYYY?????? The only williams thing on that car is the bonnet, may as well call it a day & night rep cos its a clio lol.

Please just make it subtle, dannys photo he posted imo is the perfect height thats how high my valver is, its not too low, ive never had a problem with speedbumps or anything just slow down for them! Doesnt rub either, even with a full car.

edit: just looked again, think mines slightly lower than dannys