ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soon going to be buying a 182...

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
Ill offer u one bit of advise and use as u will but............

DO NOT BUY IT FROM BRADFORD !!!!!!!!!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Probably if you had more stuff done to it, but I doubt you'd feel the benefit on a stock/near stock 1*2, @Chip-mk1 would probably better answer that though!

Thats a good enough answer for me mate.

The RS Tuner is close enough on a standard car (with a better exhaust) generally that there really isnt much value in bothering to pay the extra for a "custom" map.

Ie, 100 quid to solve the sub 5K hole is money well spent, another couple hundred on top to try and chase down just a couple of bhp isnt really.

Secondhand ones seems to be priced a bit mentally, you can buy new for only about 160 quid, which often works out cheaper than buying secondhand and then buying a license and map!

Thanks lads :)

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i am going away for a couple of weeks, but as soon as I get back I am going to order an RS tuner......

Willo

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Generally, just avoiding Bradford all together is a wise decision .... unless going for a curry, some lovely Indian restraunts there.