ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something a Bit Special For The Weekend?

robzracing

ClioSport Club Member
I was in good company today!
IMG_1106.jpg

robzracing

ClioSport Club Member
Ah you were in the big black thing? Did you get it all sorted?
Yes that was me! Geo and corner weighting done sufficiently for now. As everything on the suspension is new I just need a start point. Still a couple of electrical gremlins to sort. Sounds like your car is going to become part of the furniture there for a while. (I've been there before! Mark's very accommodating though)

Radical SR3
Yes that was me! Geo and corner weighting done sufficiently for now. As everything on the suspension is new I just need a start point. Still a couple of electrical gremlins to sort. Sounds like your car is going to become part of the furniture there for a while. (I've been there before! Mark's very accommodating though)

Mark is a top bloke. Didn't realise Mark does geo setups! Yeah, if I could I'd ask him to give it priority but I'm trying to set aside some funds to pay for it all slowly. It needs, windscreen, new fuel tank (alloy with level sensor), caliper refresh, handbrake, rear subframe refresh, new brake lines, discs, pads, cambelt, full fluid swap and service and a number of other odds and ends!!

I'm going to road register it for comedy value, ideally I'll get that done before it leaves Mark so I can drive the car home!!