ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someones tried to pinch the exhaust off my car...

Civic Type R
Just Gone out to my car, all the back part of the exhuast is loose, someones unbolted it all and tried to steal it while its on my drive!!!

They have almost rounded some of the nuts. I live on a busy main road, I honestly cant believe someones had the nerve to do this on my drive!!

Anyone else had anything similar happen??

I think they would deserve that lol!

Doesn't surpise me though, I had bits of my bike nicked outside a busy gym in the middle of the day :(

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
They must kno their way around a clio if they got the back part loose. Cant you park the rear close to a wall or something?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
theyl clearly be losening it ready to come back later and get it! wait up with a bat ready and show them what time it is if they come back then when ther unable to stand up give them a speach about how much everything costs and how many months you have to work to pay for your car.....then squat over their face and have a s**t on them

Bmw E36 M3 , Lotus E
My mate had a Scorpion Group A exhaust on his cav gsi back in the day. Someone tryed to nick the back box of that too.

172 Race Car
Doesnt surprise me. A customer of mine called me coz her car wouldnt start, she said the battery had gone flat. When I opened the bonnet we discovered the battery had actually gone!

ITB'd MK1
Doesnt surprise me. A customer of mine called me coz her car wouldnt start, she said the battery had gone flat. When I opened the bonnet we discovered the battery had actually gone!

Think i told you before......mates dad worked for BT, came down a pole one day and his van wouldn't start. Called out recovery....fuel tank knicked while he was up the pole

Civic Type R
what exhaust is it out of interest?

Miltek exhaust with decat.

I have tightened it back up again now ( really f**king tight). It isnt lined up properly though and it took me ages to get it right in the first place !!:mad:

Its backed right upto the wall now, so hopefully it will all be ok. I am normally the first to leave the house in the morning, but i will now have to go out and move the other halfs car first.. f**king Chav w*****s!!

Clio
I would be hiding around the corner tonight, waiting to bat them one, with the string on hand till the police showed up.

172 Race Car
I have tightened it back up again now ( really f**king tight).

Its backed right upto the wall now, so hopefully it will all be ok. I am normally the first to leave the house in the morning, but i will now have to go out and move the other halfs car first.. f**king Chav w**kers!!
Wipe some poo on the nuts, they will think twice then

Iceberg Ph1
How bad can people get to start unbolting exhaust systems from motors! I knew cat's where a big thing a while back, taking them off vans mainly and melting them down for scrap, had about 5 vans at work done over like that! T0ss3rs!

Wipe some poo on the nuts, they will think twice then

I thought we were talking about exhausts? ;)

^^ I had to lol :lolup:

White clique
My brother in law had part of his engine stolen a few years back whilst he parked at one of those airport carpark compounds. When he got back the car was driving like crap so he took it to his dealer who told him half the engine belonged to an older version of his car!

PS 200
Back in the early days of aftermarket car alarms a pal fitted one to his motor.

Car was nicked but the cheeky fookers left the alarm behind where the car was parked :D

clio 16v
theyl clearly be losening it ready to come back later and get it! wait up with a bat ready and show them what time it is if they come back then when ther unable to stand up give them a speach about how much everything costs and how many months you have to work to pay for your car.....then squat over their face and have a s**t on them

Probably not the best idea TBH. I tried this when my car was going through a phase of being vandalised every weekend (albeit with a golf club). Conviction for possession of an offensive weapon FTL!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Some people are just plainly theiving scum.
Someone nicked my front diamond while my car was parked on the main road due to living on a snow covered hill. I can't believe some idiot would risk a kicking for a badge FFS!

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
guy i used to go to college with had a halfords special corsa and someone nicked the exhaust backbox off that while were were in college!

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
My brother in law had part of his engine stolen a few years back whilst he parked at one of those airport carpark compounds. When he got back the car was driving like crap so he took it to his dealer who told him half the engine belonged to an older version of his car!

Just WTF?? :S