ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somebody tell this idiot!!! All you myspace people!

Clio 182 Cup
:mad: :mad: Im on myspace and there is a guy i know he sent me this....

u aint got 197 or even a 182 but a cheap 172 0-62 -forever at8.2 and 133 mph Peugeot GTI TURBO 0-60 6.5 AND 145 MPH

and this

div u recon ure second hand motors better than my peugeot gti come race mate be funny to see you loose hhhhhaaaaaa

Also bearing in Mind I have a 182 Cup :)
What planet is this guy on his myspace is......

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=161991662

He is going round telling everyone my car is a s**t renault he knows nothing about feel free to abuse him i dislike him!! Its like being in school again!!! Can someone put my mind at rest and abuse him lol

Renault Clio Williams
Ignore it looks a bit of a nobber,...but PWOOORRR f**k me check out "kinkee kirstee" no2 in his top friends!!!....u would wudnt ya!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: Im on myspace and there is a guy i know he sent me this....

u aint got 197 or even a 182 but a cheap 172 0-62 -forever at8.2 and 133 mph Peugeot GTI TURBO 0-60 6.5 AND 145 MPH

and this

div u recon ure second hand motors better than my peugeot gti come race mate be funny to see you loose hhhhhaaaaaa

Also bearing in Mind I have a 182 Cup :)
What planet is this guy on his myspace is......

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=161991662

He is going round telling everyone my car is a s**t renault he knows nothing about feel free to abuse him i dislike him!! Its like being in school again!!! Can someone put my mind at rest and abuse him lol

Clio 182 Cup
Lol i should...haha!!! He works as a salesman for peugeot and has it as a company car he doesnt even own it lol...i saved up 10k of hard cash and he's been bank rupt twice lol

RX7, 172, mini & van
what you want me to say for ya lad??? all wind him up cant stand the typical english fancy boys poof

Clio 182 Cup
lol what ever you want to say....PEUGEOT GTI LOL are they better than my 182 Cup?!!!! I might arrange him to come to a track in his COMPANY CAR lol

Yaris Hybrid
Bit sick isnt it - a 17 year old girl putting pics like that on the web.:nono:

Anyhow he clearly has a small dapper and feelings of inadequacy.

Renault Clio Williams
f**k SHES 17!?!?!?!?!......oops oh well im only 20, not that criminal......maybe ill go ti jaks n ask if she fancies a ride in ma willy....REEEAYYY sorry sexual enuendos are my fav :approve:

RX7, 172, mini & van
no can do you have to sign up and than poens new can of worms runing into the ex and stuff... he got bebo???

GOD CANT STAND ENGLISH SPICE BOYS BAW BAGS

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
LOL - that was my first time on MySpace and it's just as bad as I had thought.

What a load of complete and utter pointless b****cks. I hope to God all accounts aren't plastered with such total sh1te?

Jeezuz - it makes Big Brother look educational in comparison. Therefore (to the OP) - don't fret it m8. I wouldn't even concern myself with it. ;)

D.

clio rsi and r5 gtx
The boys a complete bell end mate just look at him.

fookin muppet he deserves abuse of the highest quality.

COLTCZT,Clio 440T project
send him a link 2 this so he can see the greif he is gettin! haha
stupid fluffy haired, pig sha88ing kn0b jockey!

R26
If he is going to claim his (company) car is better then the least he can do is write accurate performance figures. Just ignore him and watch him plow into something while showing off in his (company) car!