ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Help Needed!!!!

Hi All, now there is a possiability simular questions have been asked before, but wanted to see what you guys think... so...

Ever since i bought the car, i knew the nearside (passenger) shock had gone, causing a shake above 65, oviously as time has gone on the shakes become a bit more noticiable and constantly knocks the tracking out...

So ordering a new shock to day, while i save up for my coilies....

but last night noticed when drive at a constant 60 on the m25, what can be described as a slight werrring noise (it was quite)... now this could in all fairness be as simple as a bit of tyre noise... but started thinking maybe its the bearing...

So finaly the question (im getting there):
1. Would a nackered bearing cause the car to have a shake?
2. are the fronts easy to change yourself, mate is a mechinic and weve been slowly reconing the car, but he's a mobile mechanic and as such doesnt have a press to hand (but can get hold of one)

Thanks for your help in advance! :)