ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Glasgow pics at night . . .

Porsche Boxster987S
Using my mates D60. He has a pish tripod though. Comments/critiscm welcome

3926027241_1cb292640a.jpg

3926818554_aa611ec2f1.jpg

3926022761_21b7cf3f81.jpg

3926018455_956c19f448.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
cheers guys , trying to get the camera out practising every day or night now. That was on the ''squinty'' bridge looking down at the secc

1.2 Dynamique billabong
nice shots buddy, you just need to watch you get your horizons level as the first two are very slightly out, nothing a quick PS could sort

good job :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
V cool shots.

Only thing I would suggest for night shots is turning up the F number .. it gives a star-burst effect to light spots. Also .. (being very very picky here..) some of those could do with straightening a couple of degrees :)

More shots of Meg next to that armadillo methinks ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
cheers guys. Yea the horizons are an issue but with the ripod he had it was the best i could do. Was liking stting the camera on top of a pencil:dead: We took more pics of the meg in one or two other pretty cool areas in the city.:)

Porsche Boxster987S
Nice, Paul. Looks lovely. Great light.

ffffanx :)

Superb pics!

cheers mate

nice pics but need more of the megane!

i never really took it out to get pics matey , was more after the city shots

nice pics but the megs cut out of the last one :(
ino , it wasnt clean:eek:
Some of the best pictures i have seen for a while! Makes Glasgow look stunning!

cheers matey , makes standing on a bridge in the cold worthwhile:)

Clio Sport 172
I drive over that bridge every day, well did when i was driving into work!

What time was this at, great camera mate!

Porsche Boxster987S
I drive over that bridge every day, well did when i was driving into work!

What time was this at, great camera mate!

between 9pm and 11pm mate so it was fairly quiet on the bridge.

some were taken in RAW and my mate is having trouble uploading them onto flickr. Any ideas guys?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
cheers guys. Yea the horizons are an issue but with the ripod he had it was the best i could do. Was liking stting the camera on top of a pencil:dead: We took more pics of the meg in one or two other pretty cool areas in the city.:)

Easily straightened on the computer .. picasa from google is pretty decent or iphoto on the mac. no need for photoshop for 99% of photos :boring:

PS: get pics of the meg up ! :D

Porsche Boxster987S
Easily straightened on the computer .. picasa from google is pretty decent or iphoto on the mac. no need for photoshop for 99% of photos :boring:

PS: get pics of the meg up ! :D

the ones we took of the meg were taken in RAW. hes having problems getting them onto flickr:S

koi

Audi S1
Your camera's Nikon right? Should be a program on your installation cd that will convert raw->jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
Your camera's Nikon right? Should be a program on your installation cd that will convert raw->jpg

il look into it mate thanks. Some of the other ones are pretty cool aswell but he cant get them onto flickr:dapprove: