ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Fresh Pics... ***V6 Fag Wagon Content***

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Car was looking half decent today although sitting outside work it actually has a layer of dust on it in the space of 4 hours! FFS! Oh and I had a decent camera with me for a change so I thought why not. Was really planning on having that splitter on by now but hey ho!

New plates fitted, was unsure on the front to begin with but it's grown on me and new rear numberplate lamps fitted, old one were a bit murky! A good 29-30mpg so far with a few blasts here and there, sticking it in manual is addictive because of the flapper mod, especially around town. Sounds immense in a confined space. Must find a tunnel soon! :eek: Release the inner child in me!

Overall i'm loving it. Such a good all round car for my circumstances. Grip in the wet and dry is superb even with the Kumhos on the front. Not actually a bad tyre tbf. Car is very confidence inspiring as you'd expect. Be interesting to see how it fairs in the winter. I'll miss the heated front screen! Hopefully the heated seats will make up for the lack of it!

Small edits made in about 10 minutes so go easy! Enjoy...

7748192100_4ccb7bf86e_z.jpg

IMG_7218 by gally.., on Flickr

7748188132_5a31401d16_z.jpg

IMG_7219 by gally.., on Flickr

7748184462_1c8cb92e98_z.jpg

IMG_7220 by gally.., on Flickr

7748179416_dc12d389d6_z.jpg

IMG_7222 by gally.., on Flickr

7748175862_e2d0694959_z.jpg

IMG_7236 by gally.., on Flickr

7748172336_254ca536c0_z.jpg

IMG_7238 by gally.., on Flickr

7748168466_bffcfba840_z.jpg

IMG_7240 by gally.., on Flickr

7748164598_d8c65df1f3_z.jpg

IMG_7247 by gally.., on Flickr

7748160080_4c6dc1daf3_z.jpg

IMG_7248 by gally.., on Flickr

7748196780_cd0de6898d_z.jpg

IMG_7260 by gally.., on Flickr

7748156244_6c8384679f_z.jpg

IMG_7258 by gally.., on Flickr

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Kajagoogoo drives a 3.2 TT. Who'd have thunk it.

Change the wheels.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Front plate looks lost, how much smaller is it than standard. Apart from that looks like it could use some nano monkeys

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not liking the front plate Kevin, it's too small. As in it doesn't even fill the recess.

Other than that it looks brilliant mate, really very nice. (Still don't like the wheels, but they are growing on me, slowly...)

This picture does scream "lower me", it just looks so squat and wide when you can't se how far it is off the ground:

M16a
Front plate is a let down imo. Get a normal sized private one and bob's your uncle, *****'s yer aunt

Apart from that it looks great.

Porsche Boxster987S
New wheels and a bit lower for me. How does it sound in comparison to an r32 ??

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Front plate looks lost, how much smaller is it than standard. Apart from that looks like it could use some nano monkeys

Cheers Dave. Think i've decide on old C1 for my ceramic base. :) It badly needs a detail and wet sand!

It's smaller than standard. Little similar to the plate guide size on here.

Not liking the front plate Kevin, it's too small. As in it doesn't even fill the recess.

Other than that it looks brilliant mate, really very nice. (Still don't like the wheels, but they are growing on me, slowly...)

This picture does scream "lower me", it just looks so squat and wide when you can't se how far it is off the ground:

Cheers Robbo. Appreciate the plate comments by the way. I was actually ready to order a new one after this came as I thought it was too small. Proven right by the sounds of it. :)

Eibachs aren't too expensive it's an option i'm still considering.

Tidy.

B22?

Simple Z6 wipe down mate after a wash with Z7. Proper detail soon.

Looks fresh, needs lowering badly.

Still something i'm considering mate. The V6 is actually a low car. Arch gap doesn't really give you an idea.

Front plate is a let down imo. Get a normal sized private one and bob's your uncle, *****'s yer aunt

Apart from that it looks great.

Cheers chap i'll get one ordered up at some point. Just wanted the old ones off!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
New wheels and a bit lower for me. How does it sound in comparison to an r32 ??

It seems to sound better than my mate Andy's but his doesn't have the flapper mod done. I love it. Miss the pops and bangs though. Need sport cats. ;) £££ though!

Wheels are s**t, front plate makes it look even worse

I still don't mind the wheels. So easy to look after aswell'

Needs qs's or lm's.

Like so...

7728267120_41c3c54eb4_z.jpg

Untitled by gally.., on Flickr

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You could put Bentley wheels on it so you can be one of the cool kidz

Your avatar needs a change

I don't want to change it. :( I'm too used to it now.

Looks great Kev. I told you I loved this on Saturday :D

Looks stunning condition. Tidy photos as well.

You did mate. I think we were shooting the breeze about engines and Rob's awesome 6! My offset V6. :eek:

definately needs a front splitter, but wow - shiney! x

Thanks Russ, splitter is lying in the office! Proper lazy. Might do it tomorrow night.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looking good mate! Get the wheels sorted ;) plate isn't too bad but a bit bigger would be ideal and come round give me a shot always liked the looks of a TT but hey I have as blonde hair as you ;)

What splitter have you gone for? The Leon one?

I could do with one on mine, as the front looks like its missing something. Like a splitter.

About the plates; try pressed metal ones. They sound chavvy and shite - but they look pretty mint on the TT imho. Just a pain in the arse to get the front one to stick to the curve of the bumper.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I like the car in fairness. Dont think it should be lowered though and i do like the wheels. :)

I agree with everyone about the plate though. Needs to fill the recess a little more.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I really like it but I've also seen it in the flesh where it looks even better!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good mate! Get the wheels sorted ;) plate isn't too bad but a bit bigger would be ideal and come round give me a shot always liked the looks of a TT but hey I have as blonde hair as you ;)

Lols! I'll give you a text mate and pop down.

What splitter have you gone for? The Leon one?

Yeah Leon Cupra one mate. See the pic above it has one fitted.

I agree with everyone about the plate though. Needs to fill the recess a little more.

Thanks dude. Surely if the plate was bigger it would just be the normal size. :S

As it is i'm struggling to get on with it, really didnt wanna say that. low and splitter I'm sure will sort it out!

I like honesty mate! :) We'll see how it progresses!

I really like it but I've also seen it in the flesh where it looks even better!

Oh hi!

Fiesta ST-3
I think it looks really tidy tbh!!

Shiny too, but then I'd expect nothing less!

Glad you're enjoying it mate, could tell it was hard letting go of the frp.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not a fan, but then you already knew that. I'm still mourning your FRP... now that was a hero chariot. :dapprove:

It'd be better on QS wheels and with some splitter and a drop. And a colour change. :eek:

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Car looks good, I quite like them wheels. Front plate looks a too small though.

Kumhos are not a bad tyre either, should be more than capable on them. You should love it in winter too, my friend loved his never had any problems in it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I really do like it. What did you pay for the splitter? Theyre like £40 now arent they? They used to be under £20...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan, but then you already knew that. I'm still mourning your FRP... now that was a hero chariot. :dapprove:

It'd be better on QS wheels and with some splitter and a drop. And a colour change. :eek:

I know! It's not exactly a hero car.I still miss the Frp, then I remember the cons that come with owning such a stiff and rare car.

Car looks good, I quite like them wheels. Front plate looks a too small though.

Kumhos are not a bad tyre either, should be more than capable on them. You should love it in winter too, my friend loved his never had any problems in it.

I'm sadistically looking forward to it! :eek:

I really do like it. What did you pay for the splitter? Theyre like £40 now arent they? They used to be under £20...

Yeah they doubled in price, luckily I get about 40% off some stuff. Cost me about £26.

I didn't see this last weekend. Where was it parked?

At the Airport. I had an awesome 1.2 Polo hire car innit. The Hire company owner was a badmanz.

Evo 5 RS
Nice work mate. I do see the appeal tbh with the 3.2. I actually really like the interior :eek:. Just wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my list

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Looks great, apart from those wheels, they look dated for some reason and dont suit the rest of the lines of the car.

Some lows and a nice set of BBS Ch's in silver would look great on it