ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Fresh Pics... ***V6 Fag Wagon Content***

Really like the colour. If you're going to change the wheels, go BBS. Never understood the attraction of the QS wheels, they look like these to me:

httpi342.photobucket.comalbumso421mallspeed18wheels.jpg

Yeah i'll grab somemore interesting shots once I get the splitter fitted this week. Funnily enough I love your S3 wheels. Proper OE.

Cheers Rob. Just interesting to know.

I've also grown to like them. I wasn't 100% at first. But they do need a refurb. 9 years pre my ownership of Audi only car washing has destroyed them! IronX just laughs!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ive not been here for a couple of weeks i suppose so i missed this.

It looks lovely gally,it really does.

If you keep it mint the standard wheels will work i think as people who know will see what your trying to do with the car.

If not then a nice set of bbs will do the trick.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ive not been here for a couple of weeks i suppose so i missed this.

It looks lovely gally,it really does.

If you keep it mint the standard wheels will work i think as people who know will see what your trying to do with the car.

If not then a nice set of bbs will do the trick.

Thanks Ian. Means a lot. The wheels are still okay for me. Especially considering the Eibachs. Got my splitter fitted. Really does look awesome as I thought. Pics soon.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I really like that! Personally I love the V6, especially with the V6 wheels and that is the best colour!

Do you have baseball leather interior?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Sadly not, Goodj did mention baseball interior or nothing but they were mostly on the Roaster from memory.

Fake 4wd? It's funny when you're passing 30k Bmws in my pauper wagon. :eek:

PH2 Flamer
I like the wheels, and the plate. Car looks nice, and normally im not a fan. So thumbs up.

Only thing id do is buy a Blue haldex controller.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The QS is awesome it just has a sad engine.

Little picture from tonight...

6y6yqygy.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The last sentence is bang on. It was a 35k car less than 10 years ago and still looks fresh, minus the wheels maybe.

I shally text you tomorrow. ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well I no longer own the car in OP. :eek:

Fun while it lasted.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You sold it?!?!?

Did you even have it up for sale?

Didn't have to mate, guy wanted to pick it up yesterday, only emailed on Wednesday. I love not having to deal with the general public per se'.

He said it was the cleanest TT he's bought. It was gleaming tbf.

Sorry mate, didn't even have a chance to advertise it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You theen my batheball?

My mate sent me that about some guy the other day, nearly pissed myself, hadn't heard it in ages!

Going to see/pick up the new steed on Sunday I hope. Cannot confirm nor deny if it is or is not Pink.

I'll be sure to send you a photo of me getting through snow drifts while you're sipping Pol by a fire, having been snowed in.

IFANKYA.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols. Only I would sell such a sure footed car in the snow during a snow month!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't using it much mate and the space in the back wasn't great. It's an expensive toy to have outside the house not using it much, I could be doing much better things with my money.

I can't actually fault it, at all. It's an outstanding car.

M16a
Can't find another within that price bracket (or any other price bracket) anywhere near as good as this..

Swine. But I don't blame you, the swift still hasn't sold.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can't find another within that price bracket (or any other price bracket) anywhere near as good as this..

Swine. But I don't blame you, the swift still hasn't sold.

There isn't one mate, the whole reason I priced it at what I did was because it was the cheapest in the country by a garden mile hence why the guy wanted to come buy it so quickly. I didn't even have to tax it!

Who did it sell to mate? That never seen many layers of wax that one did it?

He owns/runs Performance Ecosse mate, I told them the price, he wanted to come pick it up. They guys know how much they are worth from a dealer. It was only on 70k. Full years Mot and immaculate. For what I bought it for in July and sold now I made about £400 and didn't do anything bar MOT it for £30.

I bought it cheap for that very reason. I'm chuffed with how quickly it sold and how little hassle I had. I would definitely explore this option with any future car.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Wasn't using it much mate and the space in the back wasn't great. It's an expensive toy to have outside the house not using it much, I could be doing much better things with my money.

I can't actually fault it, at all. It's an outstanding car.

Im a bit like that with the scooby. I still like to look at it out of the window though.