ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some bling for my ride ??

Hi all, aint been on here for a looong time.
Main reason is that i crashed my clio (bummer) and have been preoccupied finding a new car. Well i finally got one *thats the good news*, but it aint a clio *thats the not so good news* however im really happy with it *some more good news* ... so all in all good news all round.

Now i have a question to ask, could you please help me in deciding what rims will compliment the car really well, i was thinking of something with a dish, maybe a chrome lip ... not so up for the "sporty" "racing" type rims, more in the line for some classy looking rims, however if there are some "sporty" ones that would do the job then ill be sold :)

heres some pics of my new lady.

thanks in advance :cool:

CIMG4331.jpg

CIMG4334.jpg

CIMG4336.jpg

3 hours later

CIMG4337.jpg

CIMG4347.jpg

CIMG4343.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Bearing in mind the state of cars in Poland thats clean!

ps i love your women..

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Do you mean something like this?

Astra20.jpg

Thanks mate, however shes a bit better off than the average car form Poland, as i bought her from a guy that brought her in from Holland ... so she had a bit of a better past.

I love the fact that you're from Poland and you've got this right, yet people here struggle with those words!

Do you mean something like this?

Astra20.jpg

I love the fact that you're from Poland and you've got this right, yet people here struggle with those words!

Ooooh i do like that mate, that is path im looking to go down. Hehehe, yeah well i aint from Poland, im originally from S.A, i just moved to and now reside in Poland ;) you dont by any chance know what rims those are do you?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Ooooh i do like that mate, that is path im looking to go down. Hehehe, yeah well i aint from Poland, im originally from S.A, i just moved to and now reside in Poland ;) you dont by any chance know what rims those are do you?

Oh right lol

I think they're these ones http://www.luckywheels.net/Wheel-Information/GOOD-ROADS-BLOWOUT-M903/1466.html

The pic was a random one I found on google from here http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?p=2067929

That last link has a lot of different wheels on astras so might be of some use.