ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So who got on Car Throttle? RB182

I think everyone is being overly critical.

I mean think of some of the ridiculous stuff you've seen on CS over the years & be glad it wasn't produced by them.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The metcalfe video is great. Few obvious errors to us Clio nerds (esp the 195bhp claim from an exhaust. Lol) but it's a good video to show mates not into clios when they ask why you are. Lol.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Jesus, this site is beyond.

One tidy vid gets uploaded and someone always comes on here with some rubbish abuse. It's hardly a video with a Clio going around an industrial estate on trays, banging off the limiter.

Well presented video and clearly the chap is enthusiastic and enjoys the car.

The 'Dynamic' replies off some members is stupid

Sam, well done for doing it. Nice car

RB Clio 182
Ive just seen this and i really enjoyed it tbh, its a good video mate, i usually jump through vids but this one i watched all the way through, i liked it a lot.

Jesus, this site is beyond.

One tidy vid gets uploaded and someone always comes on here with some rubbish abuse. It's hardly a video with a Clio going around an industrial estate on trays, banging off the limiter.

Well presented video and clearly the chap is enthusiastic and enjoys the car.

The 'Dynamic' replies off some members is stupid

Sam, well done for doing it. Nice car

+1

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I thought it was pretty good for a YouTube video. The filming especially looked very pro. And, as above, the guy likes his car. Jesus if I had to do one on my car you'd all think I was going to marry the thing.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I turned it off after about 10 seconds when he said hooning. Anyone who says that word is a c*nt.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I turned it off after about 10 seconds when he said hooning. Anyone who says that word is a c*nt.

Comedy gold, copied to here as too funny not to.

I knew before I bought it what I was in for fuel wise.

For day to day use I never go near a Motorway or anything resembling an A road, so it is all town driving, allbeit traffic free. Normal driving with the odd blip here and there and I get around 22mpg. If I'm extra carefull I can see 25mpg. When hooning I'm happy if I see 13/14mpg.

Done a couple of decent motorway trips, 40 or so miles each way. Cruise set at 70 it will do 30mpg all day long. On one stint I set it at 60 and it indicated 35mpg.

Those are all trip indicated, cba to work it out myself.

If you are worried about fuel I would stay away from one, but if it isn't too much of a concern then I can hand on heart say that 20mpg is worth it for the noise alone!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
roflcopter, that's a 10 pointer right there

Sam - good video imo, I was expecting worse as I read some of the 'negatron' comments first but it kept me watching for 5 minutes, nice work :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

modp_0909_06_o+2009_subaru_impreza_sti+ken_block_flames.jpg

Feel the Burn.