ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So The f**king PS3 Packed In!!!!!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Re: So The f**king PS3 Packed In!!!!!

Why the fook would you chat online! That's a bit geeky likes unless your headseted up and on cod or something.

Pick up the phone if you want to talk ffs!

Its pretty good for talking to mates on private chat (while playing - wouldn't use it just to chat). Specially if you have mates who live abroad, free call basically!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

I've not used PSN in years but my mate who has had a 360 for ages and has just added a PS3 to his collection said to me and I quote "the online chatting and stuff is crap".

i have a mobile phone to talk to my mates all i want from PSN is free internet gaming which is what i get

2014 Focus Titanium

Why the fook would you chat online! That's a bit geeky likes unless your headseted up and on cod or something.

Pick up the phone if you want to talk ffs!

Erm, that's what I meant.... game chat, party chat etc...

i have a mobile phone to talk to my mates all i want from PSN is free internet gaming which is what i get

but its a crappy online experience from what i can see from the mw2 thread matchmaking issues very bad lagging games my mates wont get a game at less than 120ms ping ive never had one at more than 50 on the 360

psn also seems to go down a fair bit from messages on here that ive read i cant remeber last time live was down in fact i think it was cod4

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

but its a crappy online experience from what i can see from the mw2 thread matchmaking issues very bad lagging games my mates wont get a game at less than 120ms ping ive never had one at more than 50 on the 360

psn also seems to go down a fair bit from messages on here that ive read i cant remeber last time live was down in fact i think it was cod4

yea i know what you mean, the only real times ive had a bad online experience is when people are cheating online really boils my piss. matchmaking can be a bit s**te but i just think its "IW" servers (i dont know the in's n outs of that stuff) worst ive had ping wise is 80ms but majority are 50ms. At my friends tho its a different kettle of fish, were talking 120ms every game and their router is sat next to the PS3 :dead:

my psn doesnt seem to go down at all really it did at one stage got on my tits big time but then i stuck to FO3 (no need for PSN). 1 critisism i have about PSN is if your playing a game n i send gally a message like "suck my plumbs you ford bashing cnut" its slow on the up take loading up the message screen. But other than that im happy, obviously cant say the same for everyone else but its all down to individual experiences.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Mmm fanbois

The one reason that the 360 is superior, is achievement points.

Who the f**k wants a faggy trophy when you can have an awesome noise and icon come up on your screen.

I have dreams where I win achievement points doing my job

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's sad I don't even care about trophies, killing peeps is where it's at.

Richy you have pm, I have found a company in dundee very highly recommended so i'll give it a go.

2014 Focus Titanium

Mmm fanbois

The one reason that the 360 is superior, is achievement points.

Who the f**k wants a faggy trophy when you can have an awesome noise and icon come up on your screen.

I have dreams where I win achievement points doing my job

This did make me LOL.

Can you have "party chat" on the ps3? If not then that is a massive fail because it's all me and my mates use on 360.

Bumder With A Buffer
As said I like to speak to people face to face. And I have a contraption called a mobile phone that can do that.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

As said I like to speak to people face to face. And I have a contraption called a mobile phone that can do that.

Why the f**k are you speaking to people face to face and using a phone at the same time?

Are you some sort of mental? ;) :p