ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So got a snow foam lance

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Fill the bottle (~1" of foam then) top up with warm water to about 3/4 full, plug it into your pressure washer, adjust the nossil until it's coming out how you want it and fire away !

172 Exclusive no.067
I just put it in the bottle neat, just a small amount, and it lasts ages.... i end up pouring it back in the foam tub.......

it just plugs in the end of the karcher if thats the option you have got, couldnt be simpler no other way to fit it, does eat through the stuff like have to get the setting right on the top valve, but its just pull the trigger and away you go, dont think you need thread tape i havent used any on mine.

If people read the link, they might understand why the OP is asking about thread tape.

Which pressure washer do you have Dyewitness?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
JD, its a Nilfisk c110.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001TUYV14/?tag=cliospnet01-21

I set it up last night but seemed to have water coming leaking from part of lance.

Someone on DW did the hard work for me ! :approve:

lance.jpg

http://www.detailingworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165775

Hope that helps :)

Check out the professional now;)

Shush your noise or I'll send Sash back round to pick holes in you !

If people read the link, they might understand why the OP is asking about thread tape.

Which pressure washer do you have Dyewitness?

If he'd put that up in the first place, it would have made way more sense ! I thought they all came pre-assembled !

Thank you very much for this, i agree my posts were vague but really grateful for your help, thats the exact problem, just couldnt work out why it was happening!