ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So from this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Barge
Agree both Danny and Fubar.

They can't magically find a service book and stamp it up, especially as I know that it was down south when it's first service will have been due. How're they going to get a stamp for that southern service... Not realistically by the end of today or tomorrow.

If they'll swap back no trouble I won't tell them I'm raising the issue, if they don't play ball I'll tell them my intentions and it might change their mind.

Barge
Nope. I raised this with them yesterday, but the guy (Adam) I'd been dealing with was off. I spoke to the Business Mgr who was meant to ring me this morning but subsequentially wasn't in. So I spoke to the monkey who told me he was working on it and had been since he got in. I said if they couldn't find it then I want mine back and I'll be going to collect it. If they did find it and I was satisfied with what it said then I'd keep it as long as they gave me my money.

I gave them till 12. I've heard nothing. I'll contact them before 1 as I'm in the middle of reading something and I don't want to lose my thread getting angry with Renault retards.

Barge
Yep.

I called. They put me through to his extension and he didn't answer. So I went back through to switchboard who emailed him a message.

"Get him to call me... Mobile number given... If he doesn't call me, tell him in this message I will be coming tonight to get my car back"

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yep.

I called. They put me through to his extension and he didn't answer. So I went back through to switchboard who emailed him a message.

"Get him to call me... Mobile number given... If he doesn't call me, tell him in this message I will be coming tonight to get my car back"

lol- can imagine the voicemail-

Tell the fck ing useless greasemonkey to give me my car back otherwise I will be implanting a BG 182 clio through reception at around 4pm this afternoon, after which it will need a service!!!!!!!!!

S

Barge
Catch up, Dave...

LOL. Yeah, Steve. I can imagine the email message to him. TBH, if he gets that message and doesn't ring me back I'll be even more angry.

E90
only a woman can turn car buying into a Drama.

Is it the black one on page one, I'm fucked if I'm reading 12 pages of tat.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If you had 40 posts per page instaed of pikey 20 it would oonly be 7 pages.

Still a lot for buying a car but then again no male involvement spells disaster.

Barge
Yep, Tom. Pretty nice to drive, clean inside. Could do with a PC but other than that it's fine.

Regardless it's full of lies and deceit and it's not was I was sold and thus I don't want it. Shame really. Perhaps they should try and sell it to someone who doesn't give a f**k or have a clue instead.

If they'd have found the service book they'd have called but as they haven't they probably haven't found it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I would like to know what the guy has been doing since Thursday, he must know there is no book, surely.

Barge
PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh dear, Turtle wax and a pair of your dads old boxers FFS.

LOL. It'll probably have been the only one it'd get in it's life till it was swirl-tastic again.

So if and when this is sorted, are you still after a 182?

Not even sure TBH. God knows. I'd like the money from it like I'd planned. If there's another one I find that I like then I'll see what happens. :)

EDIT: My point exactly, Gally. He's been bugged since last Thursday about it! I guess I'll be going up after work it looks like.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
As i said to Jon you can have mine for £4992.67

RSH*, PAS, ABS etc.

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No, i cleaned it out on sunday. Its got two trolley jacks (one broken) a maglite, a phil collins MP3 cd and a socket set in the boot. Oh and the fuel rail cover that fell off in 2006.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Moving insurance over to the 197 + more money = hassle.. why not just calm down and give them a few days?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
4 engines, 1 gearbox.

The current engine has done 90,000. The others went under warranty.

Barge
@ Bubbs.

I've lost nothing, the insurance costs nothing to change. And I owe them no money as I haven't received any payment for the R27 anyway! I'm waiting on that.

They've had a week exactly to ensure that book was with the vehicle. They knew last Thursday it wasn't present so he should've ensured it was found. He didn't because he probably knew it didn't have the FSH he said it did.

I'm perfectly calm anyway. But I'm well within my rights to demand my old car back.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
f**king hell, f**k having you as a Mrs, wouldn't get two seconds of peace! I feel for the boy right now :(

Oh, poor show on the car btw, should of bought a lambo. Duh.

Barge
He doesn't piss me off so he stays completely peaceful. People who piss me off don't get any peace. LOL.

Doh. Knows.

Titanium 182
Can you update with anger yet needy ? I'm getting bored of checking back and not finding out what you shouted at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.