ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So from this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Renaultsport 220T
We should sticky this thread, as an example of how not to buy a car, or what to expect when dealing with a Reno stealer.

So will you be taking it to Renault for every service now?

Didn't think so... there goes your FRSH you spent so long getting ;)

That's just being silly. She did the right thing. She had a car with a patchy service history and no book. Try explaining that when it comes to selling it on.

Q. Does it have full service history?
A. Well sort of. I'm not sure, as it doesn't have a service book.

Like any anally retentive geek on CS would buy it off her if it had a stone chip, never mind a missing service history. There's some knobs on here at times.

Barge
That's just being silly. She did the right thing. She had a car with a patchy service history and no book. Try explaining that when it comes to selling it on.

Q. Does it have full service history?
A. Well sort of. I'm not sure, as it doesn't have a service book.

Like any anally retentive geek on CS would buy it off her if it had a stone chip, never mind a missing service history. There's some knobs on here at times.

Precisely!

TBF, the R27 went to Renault dealers (not Evans Halshaw LOL) for both its services and would have gone again in April had I still kept it.

The 18shed will be exactly the same, so don't presume what you don't know my dear Fubar!

Thanks to anyone who's been helpful. When everything is full resolved I'll update. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.