ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smashed up Silver 172 Cup on the M53

172 Cup
8.30 this morning on the M53, back off the car smashed up :(

Im guessing the fog here was a factor, looked as though a lorry had gone into the back of it.

Anyway hope your ok

BG 182
Jamie glad your ok, ive had many close calls on that motorway. Hows the spolier, is it goosed?? Send me a PM if you want im Very Interested.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Lorry went into the back of me.

It was quite conjested and he was close behind as I pulled out further up the road and I think he was pissed off. You know, how lorry drivers do, try to lose minimum speed and get up your ass to intimidate you. I was watching him behind as I was worried how close he was (how right was I) and then I looked up and someone pulled out infront of me and I had to slam on and as he was so close went into the back of me. The guy who pulled out infront of me I nearlly smashed into too but he didn't stop to tell the Police what happened ... Prick.

172 Cup
There are some utter muppets in this country, not even stopping for an accident, lovely that!

It does irratate me when lorry drivers get right up your chuff, I understand why they do it, but this really proves they need to sort it out.

So do you use the 53 every morning mate? Will keep an eye out for you once you get a new motor.

The guy that pulled out in front of you was completely oblivious to what had happened behind him, I know that sounds daft but the type of idiots who just pull out of lanes without looking tend to be none the wiser to anything unless it's right in front of their nose. I'm sure people think once you've put that indicator on you've got the right of way :rolleyes:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Imo, he checked his mirrors but not wing mirrors.

I always do this and even the blind spot as I have had a couple of near misses due to that and have learnt my lesson.

It would really help me if he had. But he knew he caused it. Personally, I would have stopped to make sure I was ok as I could have died getting hit by a truck.

Furthermore, if the truck didn't hit me, it would have hit him actually.

And Cuppa, yes I live in Great Sutton and use it everyday, have done for the past 2.5 years LOL. Used ot have a Williams if you ever saw one of them. I have no idea what new car I am getting.

Last edited:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
You have it wrong there mike. We went by yesterday to get some details for my claim and there were none.