ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Phase 1 172 Crashed

Phase 2 172
On Thursday night, I overtook a morrisons lorry that was doing 40, then came bk in and back end slipped out (seemed slippy, possibly ice or mud) then straight through a hedge, a metal gate and 2 posts that were concreted in the ground.

Extremely gutted, as was only covered TPFT, as insurance was already expensive at that. Won't be able to afford another one yet :(, so on the lookout for a cheap runabout.

If anyone wants any parts let me know.

10968_360171690065_670075065_10079560_156715_n.jpg

12945_1313186947924_1178181422_993788_373790_n.jpg

12945_1313187107928_1178181422_993791_505039_n.jpg

12945_1313190788020_1178181422_993795_2153929_n.jpg

12945_1313192628066_1178181422_993799_4109001_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Gutted for you man! With the current conditions roads are its best to just take it easy, good luck with the future though mate and im glad you've come out ok!

Phase 2 172
Ouch man, did you walk out okay?

It was me and 2 passengers, we all got out fine, albeit very shaken up and all of us complaining of bad backs and necks and I had a few cuts from the drivers side window that smashed.

Went to hospital shortly after and we were all diagnosed with just pulled and bruised muscles. No broken bones.

Airbags didn't deploy either!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
gutted for you mate at least ur all ok, sucks it was only TPFT, get all ur mates to claim and split the winnings :p

*depending on how many year NCB u have :rasp:

Phase 2 172
gutted for you mate at least ur all ok, sucks it was only TPFT, get all ur mates to claim and split the winnings :p

*depending on how many year NCB u have :rasp:

Yeah, that's been mentioned, we'll have to have a think about it. 0 NCB already :(, was meant to get 1, End of Feb :(

Suzuki Ignis
Ouch, least you and you passengers are ok.

Mine was similar in that I was TPFT too, it doesnt matter about the car at the time but after a few days it is a bit gutting, you get that grim feeling that dont have a car now.

Caterham 270R
OMG

Feel sorry for you , at least you are ok its only a bit of metal at the end of the day
( A very nice piece of metal )

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Whoops. Live and learn. Everyone's alive .. limbs attached etc. Be thankful you didn't smash into a tree or anything substantial ! At least you won't have to worry about being done for drink driving this Xmas :eek:

Drive safe boys & girls !!

Better than yours. C*nt.
You inconsiderate buffoon. Couldn't you do this next year when I've got the money to buy it for a project?!

Lol, joking aside at least you're alive. I guess the plus side (if there is one to gleam) is Ph1s are worth about the same in bits as they are in reasonable nick now, which is a shame.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Nasty. Again at least your okay. A car is only a car at the end of the day.

At least you won't be designated driver at the xmas party eh? ;)

BG 182 FF
At least everyone walked out ok albeit a bit shook up. just put it down to experience.
Is the car a write off or what cat write off is it? Also what parts are damaged? Just interested because I may be interested for some parts.

320d
Gutted for you mate. Shame so many panels are damaged. You will be able to sell plenty of bits still though.

Glad your all ok though.

Evo 8 MR
At least everyone walked out ok albeit a bit shook up. just put it down to experience.
Is the car a write off or what cat write off is it? Also what parts are damaged? Just interested because I may be interested for some parts.

It looks like it's next home is gonna be a scrapyard tbh.

Shame but at least the people involved are okay. +1 on the bad conditions though I've had a couple of near misses already.

RB & LY 182
+1 as lng as ur okay.

the car is just metal at end of the day.

still devasted 4 ya mate. F*kin Nightmare.

Phase 2 172

The insurance haven't come out to see it yet, not sure if they do when it's third party?

PM me if your interested in some parts and I'll let you know what condition they're in.

the insurance wont come out to see i dont think.
what the front valance like? im not to clued up on these clios... bent? has the roof or inside the door bent?
how much would be looking for as a whole?

Phase 2 172
the insurance wont come out to see i dont think.
what the front valance like? im not to clued up on these clios... bent? has the roof or inside the door bent?
how much would be looking for as a whole?

I'd imagine it would be a lot of work to get it back on the road.

Offers on it as a whole, although there is a fella coming over tomorrow to look at the interior.

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
poor hedge! hedgerows in the uk are a home to all sorts of animals etc..... i just hope none were hurt :(

"Navy" N17 TWO
Sorry to see that - crazy overtaking in this weather is a bit risky though.
Glad you & passengers are all fine that's the main thing. Was it your first car?

poor hedge! hedgerows in the uk are a home to all sorts of animals etc..... i just hope none were hurt :(

Jesus :eek: you're nice lol