ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your seats ")

Audi A5
cobra imola's in my old 182 from back in the day

PICT0113.jpg

PICT0088.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I had some Sparco Evo 2's in my old RB for a while.

Great seat imo, easy to get in and out of, and I loved driving with harnesses for support, made driving effortless. You just looked like a right knob putting harnesses on in tescos car park.

5194769094_4cfb69a3b2_z.jpg

Cage by mjenic, on Flickr

4974778848_28b585f556_z.jpg

Seats by mjenic, on Flickr

4974160103_b4c4287e8a_z.jpg

Seats by mjenic, on Flickr

Obviously got recaros in the Trophy, no point in putting pictures of them up.

LY Megane R26
There actully very comfy I think, I drive around 50 round trip each day for work and haven't had a problem:)
Only thing is I haven't sat in many other seats so I can't comment on others. I chose these tho becuase they have great reviews on here for being cheap, supportive and comfy, which they are!

I don't have them on sliders no, just fixed to OMP side-mounts and then fixed to OMP subframes which is then bolted to the floor. Check out my project thread for more info.

Also if you buy them from the company on eBay "ralleyshop.pl" who are the main distributors for these seats, then you'll save yourself £100 a seat from what "seats4u" sell them at. Deliver iis quick to at around 3 days.

Looking for a picture of a solid backed bucket seat for the driver (with 3 point harnesses) and the rest of the seats still standard. Anyone done it?