ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your rotas guys!

Milltek'd clio 182
Hey people, i have been pondering for ages an ages on what wheels i would like next, an i have always wanted turinis or pro races. But i have noticed that the growing population of these is rather high, so i want something a little different and im thinking along the rota idea, i really like these http://www.kentcustoms.co.uk/acatalog/15_Inch_Rota_Wheels_Grid_Gloss_Black_Alloy_Wheels.html but would like to see what they look like on the 182's.

so if your rolling on rotas give us a pic please.
thanks alot guys.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
dont think theyd look that good to be honest :/ might pull it off but im not sure. multi spoke seem to look much better i think

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Not rota's... The fan boys who live at home with there mum and dads to fund expensive wheels will be along to tell you that rotas are s**t etc etc.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Christopher Gaz and Simon will be along shortly, I can hear them warming up....

clio 200
5ada272b-6f7f-97b8.jpg

don't let the sheep tell you not to do it. they are awesome

SQ5
I love that people are now stating they have genuine Rotas, well yes they may be made by Rota but they are a design they ripped off from some well else!

Always have been and always will be cheap s**t copy wheels. And BBS reps, f**k off and save for some real ones!

Lol calm down im merely jesting

I had this out before in another thread. I save mortgage money, and still I can afford to get some. Its sad that people can't grasp that fact.

The simple reason is I'll save the money and wait to find some second hand ones for sale. In fact, a new set of Rotards probably cost more than most the sets I've bought of real wheels. Anyway, that's the crux of it.

Enjoy your Rota thread people.

182, 6r GTi
I had this out before in another thread. I save mortgage money, and still I can afford to get some. Its sad that people can't grasp that fact.

The simple reason is I'll save the money and wait to find some second hand ones for sale. In fact, a new set of Rotards probably cost more than most the sets I've bought of real wheels. Anyway, that's the crux of it.

Enjoy your Rota thread people.

totally agree with you but they are just rotas versions of the wheel all company's do it, i had rotas on my s13 because i couldn't afford SSR's.

Milltek'd clio 182
haha lovely response, i personally like them, i just want to be different rather than buying what everyone else has, everyone follows the same crowd. Am i missing something out with these wheels that i like? thanks for the pictures as well people.

182, 6r GTi
haha lovely response, i personally like them, i just want to be different rather than buying what everyone else has, everyone follows the same crowd. Am i missing something out with these wheels that i like? thanks for the pictures as well people.

people will say there crap, there ripoffs and no doubt post a pic of a couple smashed ones... look hard enough and youl find that with all wheels. there was a bad batch they sorted that. if they were that bad would allot of drift cars run them with the abuse they get ? i think not

reasonably priced, lightweight, look cool.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I don't really know much on rotas, fakes etc but I really like the design on the ones you posted up. I think it wil look good, but you may need to drop it a tad after ;)

Gets my vote.

Milltek'd clio 182
thanks stephen for the comment, i thought they looked alright. An as for your response mark, yeah i am looking along these wheels or something similar, but if i get them, then i would get some gaz coilovers with them, deinatley would need a drop, just thought the colour would go with the silver.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah black and silver looks good mate. There was a white clio with orange grids at trax this year whos owner is on here too, Jamie I think his name is.

Edit: thanks cotball

Milltek'd clio 182
orange does look pretty cool, not much to say for the second picture, although i dont wish for that to happen if i get them lol

Cotball, RB needs tyreshine!
+ spacers on the front wouldn't go amiss.
Although am I right in thinking its not yours and your just posting examples!

The black one on the previous page does look awesome. Really suits it.

BG182FF
That black clio on page 2 was mine, who gives a s**t if they're copies or aren't turinis, if you like them then buy them, I personally love them and now I'm back owning a clio I'm getting some more slipstreams.