ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your front diamond!!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
you should have one in your renault tool kit if you have it. if not you could get a set from halfords or a tool shop!

Just had a look, dont think I have on in there, have got spare nuts, key to open alloy caps and this weird metal bendy shapped thing. What does the torx thing look like?
in the yellow handle there should be two double ended metal rods with 3 different size torx bits and one flat head screwdriver end. then there should be a grey handle which they push into. if you havent got them then you have to buy some from somewhere, i wouldnt try any other types of tool because you would rick rounding them off which would mean you are pretty much fucked!

Gone orange with mine, along with towing eye and side badges.

Still not sure if i like them. Might look better once the interior's gone and it's lower.

OrangeBadgeTow.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
My Car.... Rover Stone Grey Front Badge and wing Mirrors and Side Badges :)

SNV30737.jpg

SNV30735.jpg

Ex GF's Car... Pearl Black Diamond with Rover stone Grey Side Bullets

SNV30644.gif

SNV30646.jpg

I've got a Twingo GT but gone yellow and black 172 alloys with yellow diamonds get some pictures soon were do you get the carbon ones from?

fabia vrs
Got mine of mish in a nice white to go with the black and white theme Im putting on the car at the mo ;)

Attachments

• White diamond.JPG
    White diamond.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 26