ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your front diamond!!

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Alot of people have been spraying there front diamond, lets see what colours we have chosen:) ill start

Broome Yellow (punto gt)

P1000339.gif

BMW M4; S1000 RR
^ Nay!

Black badge looks great on a black car. On anything other than black I say leave it silver though, certainly not yellow;)

I have a black car..so gonna do it then.
Though the red one one the black car was funny..looked like it had a Rudolph nose.
it just pulls of ..dont it??

mk2 slow. . .
mines soon to be black, spraying it tomorow, will be on a monaco blue colour. Along with fittings my new wheels in black with blue diamonds. Pics to follow

Static Low
I have a black car..so gonna do it then.
Though the red one one the black car was funny..looked like it had a Rudolph nose.
it just pulls of ..dont it??

aye just pulls offf dont rip it off though as the clips might break.
Just nie and easy :)

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
yellow is the way forward;) love the way everything just suits your car foxy lol

clio cup172
Got mines the same as the first picture. and the rear done as well although some arse has tried to nick the back one and messed the edges up. Thought about the wing mirrors but i think on mondial blue it would be too much. Anyone done this and regretted it?

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
iv done my rear aswell
and interior
regret it all apart from front badge lol ah well

Static Low
I would only do my back diamond black.
i think it would look really messy if the Clio badge was black too.

sooo id like to take the clio badge off but then it needs filled and a boot respray supposedly :(

VRS
had broom yellow a few years ago:

IMG_3764.gif

switched 2 liquid yellow:

liquidyellow004.gif

liquidyellow011.gif

went back to silver:

march07013.gif

currently rocking a bit of anthracite:

DSC_0199-1.jpg

VRS
nah havent touched the back, i change the colour so often it would be a pain in the arse, i just do the front diamond, side bullets, brake calipers and dash inserts :D

the back stays silver :)

IMG_9638-1.jpg

clio cup172
Ok how do you do these side bullets? Like just the letters? The badge at the back looks s**t on the edges now someone has tried to screwdriver it off but didnt touch the front

A

amitshah1990

I did my bullets by just usual priming and wet and dry then do the bass colour then used a carefull paint brush job to do the lettering .. then laquered! Took a while but looks hottt!!! :D

VRS
got pics of your dash inserts?

not very clear but these were the broom yellow:

Aug06Misano.gif

heres a bit of the liquid yellow:

IMG_1495.jpg

got these to go on soon :D:

IMG_1497.jpg

if you want any painting done pm mark (middo) hes amazing at it and has done all of my stuff over the years

do a search and you will see his samples in the media section

andy

A

amitshah1990

As in spray laquer over the whole thing? Sounds to precise for me like

It really isnt too hard, just when it comes to painting the lettering you have to have a steady hand. Or ive seen so much of middo' work it really is worth it. Like stated just do a search for him and give him a pm if you dont fancy doing it yourself.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
i want to do the same as what u have done with ur 2.0 badges but mine would be 1.6 16v obviously and iv done my interior like yours mate haha, looks the dogs i think:) just regret doing the back badge well the clio badge

got pics of your dash inserts?

not very clear but these were the broom yellow:

Aug06Misano.gif

heres a bit of the liquid yellow:

IMG_1495.jpg

got these to go on soon :D:

IMG_1497.jpg

if you want any painting done pm mark (middo) hes amazing at it and has done all of my stuff over the years

do a search and you will see his samples in the media section

andy

VRS
well if your unsure on the painting mark does them at a really good price, iirc side bullets are circa 15 quid in any colour you want :D

clio cup172
Il give this guy a pm then he sounds good. Thanks guys really want the side bullets that liquid yellow colour will need to re do my front badge the same.

clio cup172
Just had a though that should have clicked 2min ago. i can spray them myself as they are silver, what you think of the whole bullet liquid yellow?