ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**show us Your Engine Bay**

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Av started mine and I think making the inlet bit shiny will finish it off
eny3u6e6.jpg

Your coolant looks very low , could do with a top up . If this is a recent pic ? Just sayin' ;)

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Here's the latest on my engine bay still working progress but getting there slowly,
Just dreading the loom/ecu relocation job that's planned.
E757615D-FEDE-4C48-9EF9-3B767D3F521F-791-0000017F024605CE.jpg

1048303_631019697040_1667771971_o_zpsd19b073b.jpg

Yes it is a filthy engine bay! Now the RS2 is fitted I will spend a little bit of time cleaning it up. new battery to go on, good degrease and some nice blue HT leads to go on I think

Flame Red 172
Anyone have tips for removing paint from the manifold? (ala' random attached thumbnail)

I'm trying to get it back to silver and have it nice and shiney looking :)

Attachments

• 7471277920_a51df8251e_z.jpg
    7471277920_a51df8251e_z.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 127

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
​Both of these look top-notch; do you have to start taking things apart to put those plastic tubes/sleeves over? Also, does anyone know which uprated engine mount the yellow one is on the monaco? ​The engine mount is probably the biggest let down in my engine bay, it's a mess.

That yellow bit is the standard engine mounting thats been painted. The second puc you quoted is a solid mount.

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
​Both of these look top-notch; do you have to start taking things apart to put those plastic tubes/sleeves over? Also, does anyone know which uprated engine mount the yellow one is on the monaco? ​The engine mount is probably the biggest let down in my engine bay, it's a mess.

Hi, thanks for the positive comment (mines the cup with the white inlet)...As for the plastic sleeves, they are just cable tidies (ebay job) and they have a slit going straight through the middle of them so you don't have to take anything apart, just place over the top.