ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your brake lights

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Let’s see those brake light flashing pics
6077AB0D-76FB-49D8-9F99-3523671B060B.jpeg

Clio 197
A few Asian lads thought it would be funny to install police lights on their Audi S3 near me...

Really hilarious for them right until the moment when they pulled over armed Police in an Unmarked Range🤦‍♂️🤣🤣
Why does their ethnicity matter? :unsure:

Clio 197
In all fairness I expect nothing less from this forum considering it’s main demographic, I guess it’s ok generalising people, but not getting so specific that you get called out 🤷‍♂️

Edit: inb4 “u ok hun xox”

Clio 197
What do you mean 'main demographic', are you generalising people? :oops: 😂
You were quick to jump on that one! Guess my original post wasn’t interesting enough :unsure: The US riot post was clear enough in showing the type of people on here.

Appeal to ridicule is rife on here, but that’s the same with all echo chambers I suppose.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
You were quick to jump on that one! Guess my original post wasn’t interesting enough :unsure: The US riot post was clear enough in showing the type of people on here.

Appeal to ridicule is rife on here, but that’s the same with all echo chambers I suppose.
I was only jesting, the main demographic is weirdos who love old french hatchbacks.

Any of the politics/coronavirus/US threads are definitely to be avoided and don't speak for the majority of the members imho.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5

U ok hun? inbox me bbz xox