ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your boot???

Milltek'd clio 182
I have just taken my rear seats out and its all gone, i have definatley noticed a louder exhaust lol but hey i wasnt expecting not to hear it. I dont know what to do, whether to lay a nice bit of carpeting down as i hate the bare metal look, what did you do and lets have some looks at your picturess.

cheers peoplee. :cool:

Milltek'd clio 182
6463e5f2.jpg

Subaru 330s
C360_2011-06-04 19-55-26.jpg
I went for the carpet look, bought a roll of gel carpet off fleebay and spray-glued it in, need to get rid of my rear plastics though as they look daft!

Z4 Coupe
Sorry i dont have a pic but saw the boot of a williams clio at FCS, He had re-painted the floor in a candy blue colour, cage, buckets and chucked a spare alloy wheel in.. Looked amazing! Gutted i didnt get a pic!

Milltek'd clio 182
haha well at least i know i have the room for a nos bottle now hehe, just hate the look of the bare metal, just want something to cover it up :). thanks for the pics guys, keep em coming

CLIO PH1 172
I would remove some more bits first then either carpet it or spray it the same colour as the car. You will get used to the noise though :D

Milltek'd clio 182
yeah but your cars all look great and your all tracking yours, im subtle and like the show look lol, oi alex (struggler) i took the seats out ready for saturday night ;)

Milltek'd clio 182
cant believe you put yours back in, i didnt even consider it, then you and sam said "i will do it", then you decide not to, but i do it lol, o well i suppose i got to be the mascot lol. dont worry, once its finish, it will look the nutzzzz, then your want to do it hahaha

Evo
20100905-4.jpg

Sometimes the stripped rear can be a little tedious, can give off the wrong impression to a certain crowd about how you drive/take yourself seriously.

But back seats are for trackday pretenders lol.

Milltek'd clio 182
lol another legendary nos bottle, if i purchase one, would you fit it for me, in return of actually being paid, rather than vicky saying your do it for free:rasp:

Evo
lol another legendary nos bottle, if i purchase one, would you fit it for me, in return of actually being paid, rather than vicky saying your do it for free:rasp:

Lmao i dont accept any private work organised through her anymore!

Have you noticed 90% of the stripped out club are from Essex? Must be the street racing scene or something :rolleyes:

Milltek'd clio 182
Lol what are looking at doing to it?

I cant pull trophy red dents out btw... :quiet:

haha i wish you could fix me dent fella, not alot really i just like the stripped look, but wouldnt mind having alcantara through out, roll cage would be nice but there alot of dosh

Cro

Meg'd r27
Dunelm mills, comes in a big 1.3m wide roll.

That is a fire extinguisher sized NOS bottle... manly Ben!

Evo
Try picking up the show cage like vicky did, they sold new for £450 but she picked hers up for £200. They look the nuts and are really light, plus can be fitted with rear seats in situe for pussies.

My rear cage weighs 35kg! but i know who will be better off in the event of a worse case scenario!

20100905-4.jpg

Sometimes the stripped rear can be a little tedious, can give off the wrong impression to a certain crowd about how you drive/take yourself seriously.

But back seats are for trackday pretenders lol.

That's really nice Ben.... Subtle too (bear with me here, I know there is a whacking great big bottle in the boot) as I didn't notice it at FCS, honestly glanced through the front window and thought you were just running recaro's up front!! The black harnesses are very tasteful along with the black cage!

Shame, I would have loved to have a nosey around that!!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
good lad!! ill most likely be down ExCeL again this weekend, give us a PM if youre definatley heading down!!

believe it or not......im doing a lot more stripping this week lol!! hopefully be saying goodbye to the entire lower dash and heater matrix!!
also want to strip out all of the loom that im not using!! this MAY potentially ruin my weekend if i cut the wrong wire!! but i plan to be very careful and anal about what i snip!! lol

if you leave the rear cards in an carpet the boot floor, it can look very tasteful......if you're that way inclined ;)

Evo
That's really nice Ben.... Subtle too (bear with me here, I know there is a whacking great big bottle in the boot) as I didn't notice it at FCS, honestly glanced through the front window and thought you were just running recaro's up front!! The black harnesses are very tasteful along with the black cage!

Shame, I would have loved to have a nosey around that!!

It'll be at Trax mate :)