ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your boot???

Milltek'd clio 182
yeah planning to carpet it in alcantara, and leaving it, might get a rear strut brace, but im in need of new tires next month, i got me remap booked for the 25th of june, an then i reckon im going for willwood 4 pot brakes next ummmmm...... ANYWAY WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO STRIP IN YOUR CLIO, surely there aint nothing else lol omg, so your telling me i could see you saturday night with yourself sitting on bare metal lol. Yeah if i do go fella a pm will be heading your way

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
lower dash,
heater matrix weights a bit!
and all the unused wires that i do seem to have rather a large amount of lol!!

plan to have just the top dash, fusebox and a lot of switches to control everything!!
and possibly just one seat and a harness!!

lightweight FTMFW!!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
4650049870_ce1eedaea1_b.jpg

MK3, RX450H.
20100905-4.jpg

Sometimes the stripped rear can be a little tedious, can give off the wrong impression to a certain crowd about how you drive/take yourself seriously.

But back seats are for trackday pretenders lol.

Very nice.

Milltek'd clio 182
lower dash,
heater matrix weights a bit!
and all the unused wires that i do seem to have rather a large amount of lol!!

plan to have just the top dash, fusebox and a lot of switches to control everything!!
and possibly just one seat and a harness!!

i love switches, i think there coollll lol, yeah but in all honesty an air freshner is probabloy heavy in your eyes :rasp:.
Anyway i did ask how you got on at your track day, but couldnt remember the thread i wrote it on, so how did it go?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
the air fresheners will be toward the back to even out my weight distribution!! lol

and it was bloody fantastic!! loved (almost) every second of it!! will be doing it again!!

im waiting for the proper pictures taken at rockingham to be put online then ill post them up on here!! definatley recommend it though!

Milltek'd clio 182
the air fresheners will be toward the back to even out my weight distribution!! lol

and it was bloody fantastic!! loved (almost) every second of it!! will be doing it again!!

im waiting for the proper pictures taken at rockingham to be put online then ill post them up on here!! definatley recommend it though!

good good well you looked eager and raring to go, i had left by 3pm so didnt see ya, but i was there since 7am, i reckon next time i will turn up later as i walked the whole place about 3 times if not more

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Well since you asked dude, there is actually quite a bit a managed to strip out!!

This
206902_10150557635095613_839830612_18162536_4658286_n-1.jpg

Became this!! a carefully cut all the un-used wiring from the interior loom! was scarey stuff!!
248229_1997667978164_1137422624_2265803_1704327_n.jpg

And ended up like this!
248625_10150630402065613_839830612_18977900_4193098_n.jpg

even lighter than before!!
im thinking i might get a stereo hanger as any miles are do use this car for are getting a bit boring!!

e91 330d/type r mini
nice mate, i love the air freshner haha
the air freshener was to help ad with 50/50 weight distribution :)
after that pic i changed the seats and hernesses and made some rear door cards, looked alot better afterwards. i loved that car i still dont know why i sold it to buy a mini when the clio did exactly what i wanted :(

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
bhp gain from stripping?? :p noo, not noticed any power to weight gain either,

tbh i did it to simplfy the interior loom.

n yush, im off to excel, ill be there around 1030-11ish if you were thinking of heading down,
ill pm you my number!!