ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your alloys!! 1*2/clio sport only please...

clio 182
as the above! pictures etc, after some ideas of what alloys to get for my 182... thinking may be lightweight - euro/jap look
cheers

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
just get your originals painted

DSCF9092.jpg

Clio 182
I hate this "euro" cliche. Anthracite 182 wheels, turini's etc something different Is usually different for a reason.

clio 182
black 182 wheels maybe?

DSC_1932.jpg
this looks sweet! got a silver 182 tho..
c449141a.jpg

epic iPhone photobucket pic upload fale?
dont like the white but may be another colour

The way to go imo, (unless you are low enought to pull of 2118s)

3929771792_22efabbf87_b.jpg

but every1 has these wheels, wanna b different, and am low enough too low at times! ;)
Be brave!

SL370135copy.jpg

looks photoshop'd? i was thinking red...
DSC00906.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

I'm sure that you've seen them already Scunny but here you go, something a little different

yeah, am liking these more and more everytime i see them! might i might need to c them in real life! didnt wanna go black tho but this makes me wonder... and think ill have 16's n not 15's tho

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
As much as I love seeing different wheels on mk2's you simply cannot beat a set of turinis, they just look so right!

200 FF Storm Grey
Liking yours 182harry, wouldn't be an obvious choice for me but pulls them off nicely