ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show off your White Clios

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI
I currently own a white clio mk3 ph2 and I want some ideas on modifications to physical looks, doesn't matter if its a mk1, mk2 or a mk3

Please do upload!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Re: Show off your White Clio's

IMG_1526.jpg

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300

Theres a guy on here near to me (penrith) called scaffers (i think) has a nice stripped white 1*2 but hasnt even posted any pics even tho it would probably guage alot of interest...
looks the part! Might be worth a pm to him

Clio III GT 1.5 DCI

Get my GT back from the workshop today, excited to see the outcome, pics will follow later tonight!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Kliokid, how did you come by that plate, inherited or something?

BG 182
I love the simplicity of your white one elk. The 197s and 200s would look awesome with black inset xenons on.

FF Racing Blue 182
these 197s are growing on me i had finance sorted for a 2009 58 plate just needed signed and an inferno popped up 10 miles from me the rest is history

ive always wanted an inferno and wouldnt of been happy to let a fullfat slip through my fingers its an itch that had to be scratched i love it but sometimes i feel a 30yr old should of took the newer car to make matters worse my partner wont drive the 182 that was why i decided to look at the 197

in the end i grew a set and took the 182 and she never spoke to me for two weeks