ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shocking video Mk1 Clio

Ph1 172 + Combo van
wow thats horrific how did he manage to get the roof that badly crumpled he must have flipped up in the air and landed flat upsidedown. hees lucky if he survived.

lucky to survive that tbh bet hes well gutted. ive seen this vid before has it been on here before or did i see it somewhere else:S

does anyone know the remix?

CS172
He is alive thank God....it was true miracle...also there were two more friends with him in this car...

Shad is now prepareing a new Clio MkI...and it will surely be even better then this one...

And really...never fly faster than your guradian angel can fly...

Audi TT 225 Quattro
fuckin hell thats bad:( when i saw the gauges outside of the car i thought thats gonna be a mess... his oil pressure and temp look abit high at the point of impact;)

Family Bus
Bloomin eck! Thats one very very lucky guy! Can't believe 3 people got out of that! Must have been 'travelling' to flatten it like that!

Loving the 'Guardian Angel' quote btw!

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
:eek: well i was expecting to see something bad but not as bad as that. lovely little clio it was too. R.I.P LITTLE VALVER

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Those white marks on the road must have come from the car skidding on its roof @ 3:53? Cannot see how those white markings would be caused otherwise however the second bit of the markings could be from the tyres?

172 Cup
That was destined to be in a crash ever since he fitted those Lexus style lights... and he must've left his angel for dead to get the c**t looking like that. One lucky person.