ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shmee in a Vee

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Spotted this on Instagram earlier

DB2341A2-A6CC-451A-A799-5C153A284A37.jpeg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
What benefit is there to being this negative, this kind of car culture is toxic.

Good on him for being successful enough to be in a position to buy these cars.

Agreed. He used to piss me off quite a bit but, ultimately, he's doing what he enjoys, so good luck to him. I don't like his content, but it seems plenty of people do, so at least he is doing something to get people interested in cars.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I have no problem whatsoever with how successful he's been with his YouTube channel and certainly can't argue about his taste in cars. It's just he's an annoying wet flannel of a bloke who would be the last person anyone would ever pick out of a line up as being a car guy. His image is toxic to the car scene.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
What benefit is there to being this negative, this kind of car culture is toxic.

Good on him for being successful enough to be in a position to buy these cars.

Isn't he from money in the first place?

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Isn't he from money in the first place?

His parents were reasonably wealthy, and he went to a decent school I think. He made money in IT or something I think. If you watch the interview with him on Jonny Smith's YouTube channel, it sounds like he has grafted quite a lot too though.

I don't see why being from a wealthy family, or going to a good school is a reason to criticise tbh though. The guy can't help who is parents are.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Some of you lot are pretty angry. He's just a bloke posting videos. Did he shag your missus or something?

I've seen some of this guys videos, he really annoys me too, so I don't watch them anymore, problem solved.

If he enjoys doing what he does and makes some money and drives some lovely cars in the process good for him right?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
His parents were reasonably wealthy, and he went to a decent school I think. He made money in IT or something I think. If you watch the interview with him on Jonny Smith's YouTube channel, it sounds like he has grafted quite a lot too though.

I don't see why being from a wealthy family, or going to a good school is a reason to criticise tbh though. The guy can't help who is parents are.

Sorry didn't realise that would offend you so much! 🤣 Did you go to st knobsworth school for boys too!?

I have no problem with anyone who is wealthy or has come from money I just don't like him.

I will pass on his life story interview thanks.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I find him annoying but I’ve heard a fair few stories of him being actually a nice person to deal with, so I say live and let live.

He can’t be any more annoying than I am anyway.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Sorry didn't realise that would offend you so much! 🤣 Did you go to st knobsworth school for boys too!?

I have no problem with anyone who is wealthy or has come from money I just don't like him.

I will pass on his life story interview thanks.

Nope, just a regular state school. Calling him a silver-spoon tosser is a bit extreme though. Just don't watch his videos if you don't like them.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
For the record apart from his early Focus RS stuff, I don't watch him, I can't.

Much the same I expect for the majority that click one of my video thumbnails.

But they all appeal to some.

He's doing all right, more power to him I say.

BMW bus
I thought there was something wrong with him when someone first sent me one of his vids. He is a bit annoying but I watched that Jonny Smith interview and he came across well I thought so all power to the guy

Suzuki Jimny
I had a chat to him at FOS one year, nothing like the character he plays in the videos. Much more reasonable and even seemed shy!