ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's back... she's black n still actin like a tw*t.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Get a DA and have a go? I was all for getting someone else to do Soph's, then thought sod it, might as well try it myself. More satisfaction.

Come clean mine?xx

Did you find it tricky to do for your first time mate? I'm just so conscious of f**king up, lol.

the two days of wind have dirtied it for you love.

make sure you scrape the engine along the side whenb its pulled out yeh.

oh and to everyone else fannkkkkuuuuu xx

(wtf do i keep putting kisses)

I thought you were gonna be rollin on 19s?

Looks good but I'm not a fan of the cage. Rims look hard without the gay centre caps. That's how I rolled in my 182.

I thought you were gonna be rollin on 19s?

Looks good but I'm not a fan of the cage. Rims look hard without the gay centre caps. That's how I rolled in my 182.

i was. i dont have the coin, not loving the wheels but needs must, the cage looks mint... so shut up Royston. think i'll polish the nuts to be extra JDMesque gay.

Detailing is in for 2011 BTW.

i just usually coat the f**k out of it in wax, hides all the issues but walked out then as the sun was setting, saw the black gold and actually said out loud 'have some of that munson' LOL she'll get the wheels, you know that! just will take time... much like i had to save for the KW's... worth the wait though.

Looks really good pal.

Tough keeping a black car clean eh,

murder mate, next car will be grey.

You looked at your car and thought of some internet random you've never met? LOL I do have that impact on people. Look at LY. She wants a piece of Roy :eek:

Disastra Coupe
tdkpolish-tartup053.jpg

Microfibre hanging out his pocket onto the floor :(

However the car looks menacing as fook!

People seem to think that that car moves... you do all realise it's on stilts and will be airlifted to BTM don't you?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cardigan, turn ups, superdry... I can see we really are twins!

I'm worried that's megs cleaner he's using though. :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cardigan, turn ups, superdry... I can see we really are twins!

I'm worried that's megs cleaner he's using though. :(

The cleaner wax wasn't mine, sunshine. It's not bad though to be fair!

And they're Hollister, not Superdry. :eek:

...the cardigan is though lol.