ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's back... she's black n still actin like a tw*t.

I'd have put these straight into the progress thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?338628-The-Dark-Knight....-Progress-Thread&highlight= but feel the effort and results gained should stand alone.

had Christopher and Bifcaids over today for a few hours to remove the crap from the megane, foam her, clay and give her a quick machine polish. Myself and mat-nos had been busy earlier on checking over the rear beam, bleeding the brakes and sorting her so car was ready for when they arrived.

tdkpolish-tartup004.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup005.jpg

Now i'm no detailer, i'll try to be descriptive but I'm crap at all that so I'll just post up what I can remember.

tdkpolish-tartup006.jpg

car was snowfoamed/cleaned off, then shampoo'd... love how snowfoaming actually makes the dirt drip off. the stuff hitting the drive was practically brown.

tdkpolish-tartup016.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup022.jpg

child at play.

tdkpolish-tartup023.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup025.jpg

still cant get over the amount of dirt a snowfoam pulls off, was really impressed.

tdkpolish-tartup028.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup033.jpg

All towel dried off with their posh microfibres.

I forgot to picture the claying, lets just say erm it was realllllllly needed.

then the boys set to work. Pretty much going in a clockwork direction from the front.

tdkpolish-tartup034.jpg

bonnet after 2 passes.

tdkpolish-tartup035.jpg

N/S

tdkpolish-tartup037.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup038.jpg

then they worked around the back, HiViz boy helping.

tdkpolish-tartup046.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup041.jpg

quick reflection checkup, white marks are polish btw..

tdkpolish-tartup043.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup046.jpg

Mikes turn as cwrissy was tired...

tdkpolish-tartup047.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup049.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup053.jpg

Machine work on one side and rear by chris and mike set about nook and crannies and roof (chris couldnt reach) which i gotta admit was a bloody mess...

tdkpolish-tartup060.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup059.jpg

Finished off with some caruba meguiars stuff.

tdkpolish-tartup054.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup055.jpg

j'presentee TDK.

(All in the detail)
tdkpolish-tartup069.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup078.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup080.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup074.jpg

as per my progress thread the cars still an absolute mess but at least she's alot cleaner and can now go to B'ham to she his highness at BTM.

tdkpolish-tartup065.jpg

tdkpolish-tartup062.jpg

Thanks and sorry for the dull as fcuk Manchester weather, the fact i've missed loads off, neighbours weeds and my lack of camera skills in an boring location.

x

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's f**king immaculate! Loves it you handsome c**t.

Jdm's hair is dissapointing me though! :(

cheers pretties x

I thought this thread was going to be the engine work complete and the car back on the road :(

thats to come dont worry, drove her today, she set on fire... i'll save that for the progress thread mind which i'll update tomo as i'm FOOKED.

Getting it that clean before handing it to Fred is surely issuing him a challenge of how dirty he can get it before giving it back. Good effort and I'm impressed Chris managed to get above the door mouldings even if he did fail on the roof.

go to bed truffs.

Getting it that clean before handing it to Fred is surely issuing him a challenge of how dirty he can get it before giving it back. Good effort and I'm impressed Chris managed to get above the door mouldings even if he did fail on the roof.

thanks sir. yeh I thought that today... bit stupid of me but it'll be his demo and racing representation in LeMan this year so he'll play ball

wont you irish...

330Ci (Fail)Sport
The last 2 pics are awesome, looks quite menacing.

I'm looking forward to seeing this at Le Mans!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Lol she was a state for sure, looked far better after our minimal effort though.

DB.

BMW 440i
Looks flipping awesome, cracking job!

Wouldn't have minded seeing it with the plate on the front though!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Well worth the effort. The results speak volumes!

Anytime mate!

And those 225's are a tall car, you c*nts! Thankfully Mike was there to assist. :eek:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks great, like really great. if I can escape to Le mans I'll look forward to seeing it.

Chris looks like a different person every time you photo him, I'm sure of it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks great, like really great. if I can escape to Le mans I'll look forward to seeing it.

Chris looks like a different person every time you photo him, I'm sure of it.

Haircut! LOL. I'm basically bald ATM.

Before this was clayed, the roof felt like sandpaper. That's what being stood for six months will do!

By the time we clayed and corrected it was almost flawless. It's a very clean car, overall now!

Absolutely f**king gutted I missed out on this, TBQFH.

But also, what the f**k is that down Mikey's face? Bum fluff? <3 the three of you, greatly.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

But also, what the f**k is that down Mikey's face? Bum fluff? <3 the three of you, greatly.

I keep telling you, you can polish mine! Plenty of banter, just without the silly accents.

I know, I know... Beer next week (I need payday first, been a bad month).

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL. See you at the Christmas 2017 meeting?

I'll still be in a Clio.

Fimmle.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
He just made the brews! ;)

...then drank mine. LOL

Like I said earlier, underneath all the cack it was a very, very tidy machine.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks great Naith, mean as foook tbh.

I'm desperate for mine to be PC'd :dapprove: