ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sheffield Meet - 27th Feb

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Oddly enough my vee was the most reliable car i've had.... :dapprove:

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
So just to confirm, are we meeting at some car park next to the Mc d's one on the Meadowhall retail park? There seems to be a little confusion in the thread and I don't want to go all that way and not be able to find anyone!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Im working tomorrow... Ended up with the wrong sunday off. I canblast through after work. Il text Mike. and see what the story is.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
So just to confirm, are we meeting at some car park next to the Mc d's one on the Meadowhall retail park? There seems to be a little confusion in the thread and I don't want to go all that way and not be able to find anyone!

Postcode is S9 2YZ

Presume we will congregate outside toys r us again like last time :)

Im working tomorrow... Ended up with the wrong sunday off. I canblast through after work. Il text jenic and see what the story is.

EFA ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
He's just an idiot who realised the whole name. thing was a huge fad, and not cool, unlike his red wheels.

It was almost exclusive when i changed it, then millions of other people realised that you could change your name yourself and copied :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I do prefer jenic tbh - Anyone taking their camera to this? You seem to have gotten handy with the old dslr Mike so i'm expecting great things.

Don't forget to do a mini write up if you get time so we can promote it to an article for the front page!

I do prefer jenic tbh - Anyone taking their camera to this? You seem to have gotten handy with the old dslr Mike so i'm expecting great things.

Don't forget to do a mini write up if you get time so we can promote it to an article for the front page!

You should be going you loser. When do you move back t'north?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Didn't take long to slip into sebs shoes did it lol

Jamie can do a write up :rasp:

You should be going you loser. When do you move back t'north?

So should you catD

340i
Pissing down with rain here, not sure weather I'll boost up... What's the weather like in Sheffield, anybody?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Pissing down with rain here, not sure weather I'll boost up... What's the weather like in Sheffield, anybody?

Stopped raining up here now, weather says it should just be cloudy around sheffield from 3 onwards.

340i
Send 'em my love.

I won't be randomly turning up again I'm afraid :dapprove: Had it been earlier, I'd have considered a surprise visit.

You say that now....

I'll await the faint sound of a Yozza'd 182 coming down the A38 just when I am about to set off ;)

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Im of to Wolverhampton tonight to pick up this Whiteline Ajustable ARB so I can't come to this, maybe next time...