ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cow And Calf Ilkley Evening Meet - Sunday 20th March

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We did this last year, and we had a good turnout getting members from further North, plus the classic west lot that have been missing for a few meets now.

So as before....

I suggest we meet at 4:00pm at the cow and calf rocks in ilkley (LS29 8BT), this car park here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en...1675,-1.799773&spn=0.001722,0.004823&t=h&z=18

People can take some amazing pics, especially if you have a fancy zoom lens to shoot from the top of the rocks with :)

Then we can stroll across the road to the pub for a drink.

1) Mike
2)
3)

Picture of the rocks to inspire you all :cool:

3356759.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
3 days before my dissertation is due in mike, if it could either be repeated or pushed back to april I would come!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I got a crazy idea chris, like radical new thinking!

Finish the dissertation early, like before the deadline so your not doing it up until the last minute!

;) Will see how the interest is, i'm busy the weekend after but the one after than i'm not.

AGH the sl*g
i might pop along but it will be in the vag as the clio wont be on the road to the 1st april :dapprove:

Fiesta ST-3
haha, don't be silly mike i'm a student!

Well i'll be home for a month as of the 8th of april so if you fancy a cheeky one after then i'm game!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
haha, don't be silly mike i'm a student!

Well i'll be home for a month as of the 8th of april so if you fancy a cheeky one after then i'm game!

Definitely, maybe something over easter weekend hopefully, maybe a run :)

If my late ucas goes through I might get to experience this student life lark ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
We did this last year, and we had a good turnout getting members from further North, plus the classic west lot that have been missing for a few meets now.

So as before....

I suggest we meet at 4:00pm at the cow and calf rocks in ilkley (LS29 8BT), this car park here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...04823&t=h&z=18

People can take some amazing pics, especially if you have a fancy zoom lens to shoot from the top of the rocks with

Then we can stroll across the road to the pub for a drink.

1) Mike
2) Leeds_182
3)

None
I'll most likely come to this one, be rude not to really as it's so close to where i live :)
1) Mike
2) Leeds_182
3) Ste666

I'll be coming to this in the scratch-mobile :)

Was a decent turnout last year.... Be good to see some old faces this year.

Standard car FTL though.. :(

1) Mike
2) Leeds_182
3) Ste666
4) Matt

Fiesta ST-3
Definitely, maybe something over easter weekend hopefully, maybe a run :)

If my late ucas goes through I might get to experience this student life lark ;)

will be the best thing you ever do. As long as you get there before they bump up the stupid tuition fees!

With regards to something over easter... I'm game, as long as the run is low car friendly of course! I nearly ripped my front bumper off the other day coming down a slight dip leaving a petrol station! FML!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm there bumping this thread and just realised I'm working till 4pm on Sunday! Should be able to get away a bit earlier though......

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Come on guys, must be more up for this, was a really good meet last year!

1) Mike
2) Leeds_182
3) Ste666
4) Matt
5) mike182

phase 2 172
i might make one in if the missus will let me lol got a mate whos not on cs that might drive over too