ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Town Quay Southampton 1pm Sunday 20th May

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
We haven't had a meet in Southampton or at the weekend (apart from Goodwood) for a while so let's kill two birds with one stone.

Plan is to have a chat and take some photos in hopefully decent weather :)

Postcode for Town Quay is SO14 2AQ, click for map

Add your name to the list.

197 Albi Blue
just to let you know guys...Town Quay is now monitored by "Parking Eye" ANPR cameras 24 hours a day. As i found out when i recieved a £75 parking fine through the post for parking up down there for 20mins.

If you go in to town Quay you have to enter your reg at the pay and display machines and they charge 24/7. Dont make the mistake I did!!

Astra Twintop
just to let you know guys...Town Quay is now monitored by "Parking Eye" ANPR cameras 24 hours a day. As i found out when i recieved a £75 parking fine through the post for parking up down there for 20mins.

If you go in to town Quay you have to enter your reg at the pay and display machines and they charge 24/7. Dont make the mistake I did!!

Thats a bit cheeky!

Imagine it stops the fishermen mind you!

197 Albi Blue
yeah got a letter through the post with a picture of my car entering the car park and then one of me leaving the car park with the times on each and them asking for £75 :(