ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MATLOCK MEET - 20th December

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
lol wut? i got to buxton about 40mins back, though maaaaatlock?

anyway, my snow plough :D

0031024x768.jpg

S4 Avant
srsly.

Didn't even attempt to get up Cromford hill, it was untouched snow, and I wasn't going to be getting up it.

Went for a 2 hour detour, where I found some one stuck length ways across the road, towing a caravan.

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
ah now cromford hill is another story....... i was 3 hrs to get down it 2 years ago....

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha the a38 was covered in snow too, i stuck in the inside lane at 40mph and pissed off hundreds of people! meh still had a few coming down the outside lane in the slush at 70-80ish!

Clio 182
Looks like I missed all the fun! I ended up going away for the weekend! Anyhoo, we went over the A616 (I think...) to Chester... fun times in the snow! Thought of you guys n wondered if anyone made the meet. We should organise another one when the weathers not so shite :D