ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sheffield Meet - 27th Feb

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
1. JamieG
2. Dave88 - will just randomly turn up at Kieran's house before the meet.. will also turn up at you're house unexpectedly.
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray
7.Dan
8.Addz
9. Harribo66 (if I'm not in amsterdam)
10. Melly
11. Markblack172

MK3, RX450H.
Didn't kno we was supposed to add our names lol.

1. JamieG
2. Dave88 - will just randomly turn up at Kieran's house before the meet.. will also turn up at you're house unexpectedly.
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray
7.Dan
8.Addz
10. Melly
11. Markblack172
12.Crippin

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Actually proper pisses me off when people cant keep the list straight. Looks so messy :(

1. JamieG
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray
7. Dan
8. Addz
10. Melly
11. Markblack172
12. Crippin

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
I will have to come to this one as im well overdue to coming/organizing a meet, Im going to have to start to come to meets again, since im no longer band ;)...

1. JamieG
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray
7. Dan
8. Addz
10. Melly
11. Markblack172
12. Crippin
13. M40 CUO

Anyone fancey meeting up before the trip down to Sheffield ie showcase cinema???

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Just so you're aware guys - There is a pub bang across the road from the retail park. PArking is limited though, but if there is only 8 or 9 of you should be fine. Otherwise park in the retail park and walk across.

Be careful though because they have got one of those gay 3 hour parking limit systems where they send you a ticket if you over stay.

AUDI A5 s-sline
Just so you're aware guys - There is a pub bang across the road from the retail park. PArking is limited though, but if there is only 8 or 9 of you should be fine. Otherwise park in the retail park and walk across.

Be careful though because they have got one of those gay 3 hour parking limit systems where they send you a ticket if you over stay.

thanks mate! :) i shall keep an eye on the time :cool:

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
A time would be good so we can see if anyone else from up this end whats to meet up, at say showcase cinema Leeds Batly just off the M62 or Little Cheff on the M606 round about which is also off the M62...

It's nice
not been to one of these
so im gonna try to get down before work
be nice to me...im old enough to be your dad lol

2001 Clio 1.2
How often do these sheffield meets happen? I'd come to this one but my car is not finished and it looks s**te :( and i'm quite embarrased by it :eek:

Clio RS 182
I'll be coming to this, what time? if its been mentioned i must of over read it.

Also, its called CENTERTAINMENT

1. JamieG
3. Mike.
4. ipods
5. Feirny
6. Gray
7. Dan
8. Addz
10. Melly
11. Markblack172
12. Crippin
13. M40 CUO
14. Blue Mez

not been to one of these
so im gonna try to get down before work
be nice to me...im old enough to be your dad lol

LOL! Never mind, be good for new faces!

How often do these sheffield meets happen? I'd come to this one but my car is not finished and it looks s**te :( and i'm quite embarrased by it :eek:

I'm embarrassed by Mike.'s car, so don't worry, you wouldn't be alone. Pop down anyway.

We do one every few months, and 3 or 4 a year get very good turnouts.

Clio RS 182
Ideally, this meet needs to go ahead close to shop closing times or it will be too busy.

Do the shops shut at 5?

Clio RS 182
I dont know mate, I asked the question earlier then saw that feirny didn't know either so assumed a time hadn't been set.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm embarrassed by Mike.'s car, so don't worry, you wouldn't be alone. Pop down anyway.

We do one every few months, and 3 or 4 a year get very good turnouts.

Love you too Cat D ;)

It starts at 3pm, it says 3pm on the first page.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'll be coming to this, what time? if its been mentioned i must of over read it.

Also, its called CENTERTAINMENT

It's not its called Meadowhall retail park. Centertainment is the bit round the back where there is all the cinema/restaurants etc.

Nissan 350z
Some guys at work have managed to organise some discounts for Delta Force, Paintballing @ Kegworth on the same day! As much as i like McDonalds carparks im opting for the £10 paintballing instead, sorry!

MK3, RX450H.
I'll be popping down to this one..
So are we meeting in the retail carpark, or behind near where the cinema is?

Clio RS 182
Yeah, its still 3pm. Does the carpark 'close'?
no, i remember getting noshed off by some girl in that car park at about 10 o'clock, during the blowy i actualy remember my self thinking, i wonder if they close this car park. We left around 11 and it was still open.

I'll be popping down to this one..
So are we meeting in the retail carpark, or behind near where the cinema is?

Retail park, mcdonalds area.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Right okay.
I'll be coming down then.
See you all there, I'm new to meets tho..

Don't worry mate. What tends to happen is the 'in crowd' will all huddle and talk to each other making you feel like a spare part and you will leave shortly after.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Don't worry mate. What tends to happen is the 'in crowd' will all huddle and talk to each other making you feel like a spare part and you will leave shortly after.

Not enough people usually turn up to yorkshire meets for that to happen ;)