ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'She'

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Aarrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!

ITS A f**king CAR!!

Really f***s me off when people refer to their car as 'She' & 'Her' its a lump of f**king metal not a person.

Please stop.

Anyone else? :quiet:

Bent. I'm pretty f**king geeky about cars in general, but even I draw the line at calling one "She".

Names are even worse.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
First world problems.

Couldn't care less if people refer to their car as 'she', 'He', 'Dave', 'Shirley' or any other name.

BG FF 182
I used to call my Golf "Eddie" just for a laugh, and people would laugh "lol why do you call you car eddie" then other days they'd be like "Eddie is looking nice mate"

Picking the Golf up from VW after a service "Hi i'm here to pick up Eddie" got a funny look. They lol'd though

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Aarrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!

ITS A f**kING CAR!!

Really f**ks me off when people refer to their car as 'She' & 'Her' its a lump of f**king metal not a person.

Please stop.

Anyone else? :quiet:

True dat.

ive got a college tutor who refers to everything (machines, lathes, tools, packers etc etc) as she. It's like nails on a chalk board

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't bother me at all really. And do you really think people referring a 'sex' to a car are being serious? If I call my car a b**ch for costing me something I hadn't planned for - does that make me guilty as well? ;)

D.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I couldn't give a monkeys to be honest, I'm quite a calm person so it usually takes something that matters to make me get annoyed.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
My car is definitely a woman, great fun when you bend her over and give her one, but she'll be a complete b**ch the rest of the time.

Plus it's a sailor thing. You wouldn't understand.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Here she is slammed on her arse!
Wrapped her rims in some fresh rubber!

f**k off!

Slammed is the worst, I'd love to see a car actually slammed to the floor by dropping a full skip ontop of the s**tbox, at least then it would be justified

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
+1

I'm going to make a thread moaning about people that make these kind of threads soon.

Really? You could be one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse with the amount of moaning you do. I actually think you'd moan about the weight of gold bars if i gave you them ffs.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Really? You could be one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse with the amount of moaning you do!

Wont see me moaning about a word though mate lol.

And I thought I was a big moaner but I do chuckle at the pointless s**t people moan about sometimes.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Its a french car, and the french refer to a car as La Voiture, which is therefore implicitly female.

So "she" or "her" in that respect seem to make sense.

But TBH, I really couldnt care less what other people call their cars.

Listerine & Poledo
Clios are definitely a 'he' rather than a 'she' anyway.

Pretty sure Clio is a girls name.

And what's so hetero about a shopping/school run car anyway? ;)

I call my car all sorts of things, rarely anything pleasant though

Pretty sure Clio is a girls name.

And what's so hetero about a shopping/school run car anyway? ;)

I call my car all sorts of things, rarely anything pleasant though

I look at my angry, lowered, shouty little silver 182 sitting on Turinis and it's definitely not a girl. Maybe a retarded boy that might s**t his pants at any given moment.
An RX8 or a Micra - those a girls.
I call mine Little Silver anyway so it could be anything. I left it open to interpretation :rasp:

Listerine & Poledo
I look at my angry, lowered, shouty little silver 182 sitting on Turinis and it's definitely not a girl.

No, it's more a transvestite.
a really needy one at that, desperate for attention, screaming at everyone
LOOK AT MEEEE! PLS!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!!

;)

For my part, Listerine is clearly a massive fag. Like Dale Winton, in a conga with the Pet Shop Boys, Marc Almond, Paul o'Grady, that iritiating irish one, the other iritiating irish one, and the other iritating irish one.

Clio 172 Monaco
Don't bother me tbh if it makes them happy they can call it he,she,it, or pile of crap for all i care let them have there moment i say there much more to worry about than this so on that note this thread is useless......

Swift Sport
Stanced stickers on cars with standard suspension always makes me cringe.

'I <3 Speedbumps' ...Yeah I bet you do, you can go straight over them.

On the stance subject;

"Dial in some stance"

"Waiting for my new wheels then I'll dial in the stance"

c**t off.

No, it's more a transvestite.
a really needy one at that, desperate for attention, screaming at everyone
LOOK AT MEEEE! PLS!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!!

;)
And then on the first date it breaks down, s**ts it's pants and screams a lot.
I don't really want to introduce the Clio as the shouty little silver transvestite though...

Lol that's the second time you've EFA'd me.
I'm just gonna stop posting and lurk.

I think people name something when they give a s**t about it. Just because I'm not going to put my dick in it, it doesn't mean I don't enjoy it or look after it.
Under normal conversation it's called "the Clio" and that's it because hardly anyone I meet knows what a 182 is anyway. Tell (most) girls you have a Clio and it's all "Awww that's a cute car", which boils my piss.
Tell them you have an RS 182 and it's all "Dafuq is that?"

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Stanced stickers on cars with standard suspension always makes me cringe.

'I <3 Speedbumps' ...Yeah I bet you do, you can go straight over them.

I love speedbumps, because I love watching mongs trying to get their ruined monstrosities over them.

I have standard suspension.