ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sfx3 with a sealant/wax built in..?

Hi guys

Im after a product i can apply via rotary which has a little cut like sonus sfx3 for example but with some wax/sealent in does such a thing exist?

Im lazy and cba to apply a sealent after :)

Cheers

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I think Scholl concepts do one, unsure on how much cut it has and no nothing about it.

Why not use the required polishing compound and top up with a spray sealant like C2 / reload / Tough Coat. something simple that is a wipe on wipe off product as this will offer considerably more protection than most all in one products.

Yes, they're called AIO/All In One products.
@Auto Finesse does a superb example of an AIO called Tripple. The trade off, however, is that it will not cut, fill and protect as well as dedicated products. This is your best route if you really can't be bothered to spend 20 mins more sealing in your hard work... if you can, Tripple followed by something like Tough Coat/Reload/Hyr02/C2V3 etc will take minutes.

Cheers homeslices. I will check out some AIOs.

Spray on doesnt sound to bad tho. I will look into them! Polishing is boring enough then having to put a paste wax on well its the end!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Much better just to polish and spend 10 minutes spray sealing.

The Panzer took less than an hour and a half the other day. Spent more time getting crap off the unsealed wheels than sealing the entire body work. Granted I didn't go around the car with Tripple too, but still, it's easy/quick.