ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

September Photography Competition - Automotive

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We had August off so here is the competition for September.

niall97 won in July with this photo:

niall97_zpsb49c0e0e.jpg

The theme for September is Automotive,

Think before entering, no pictures of clios outside McDonalds or on your drive, good quality entries only.

So - Entries close on the 26th September

The Rules:

- The photo must be taken this month.

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this month.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me (jenic) before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will win a special ClioSport.net goody bag and pick the October theme!

Good luck !!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I hope that this theme brings in some entries, I chose it as a theme that is likely to get a good number of entries in, that added to the fact that it's so broad - this could be Motorsport, or just static car photos etc.

That's a lovely shot Šįk, but the gap on the right isn't the same as the gap on the left and that really bugs me.

Still giving it a Flickr favourite though.

Well done Niall - nice competitive theme this month as there are two BTCC events!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
That is a good shot, I'd prefer it if it was straight but it's still good, it looks like an Evo mag group test of Fords.

I've got a car shoot tomorrow so I'm hoping to get a possible entry :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Thanks guys, I did take a straight one but I liked this one as it seemed a little more "quirkier". Also those gaps always seem to catch me out for some reason. One of my pics in the banner photos is the same, the gap isn't equal :(