ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seeing your old cars :(

Clio 182/207cc GT
Gutted for mate nothing worse :( I miss the Clio revs , mine was 98 Ron mapped and it felt like it revved forever ! This meg limits a lot earlier 6.5k , the Clio was 7800 ! Although the meg pull harder to 6.5

Yes it really did!, what a noise too full stainless system with de-cat and an induction kit I miss it so much it was my baby but I was silly and got too many points so had to get something more sensible. Now I'm nearly 30 with a clean licence I can buy a 172 and insure it for next to nothing!

Yes it really did!, what a noise too full stainless system with de-cat and an induction kit I miss it so much it was my baby but I was silly and got too many points so had to get something more sensible. Now I'm nearly 30 with a clean licence I can buy a 172 and insure it for next to nothing!

Hahaha can't moan then ;) every cloud mate ! Amazed I didn't get into trouble in my 182 to be fair ! But I drive a lot steadier now get old does that to you! Lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
IMG-20130116-WA0020.jpg

does that help? Ha

Astra.

Clio DCI
My first car was sold to someone my dad used to work with and that is still going 10 years on. It is strange when I see it still.

Sold my first scooby which was written off within 12 hours. Get a call from the old bill at 3.00am as they believed it was me!

FF Artic 182
Sold my first car, 106 quiksilver to a lad on the other side of town for £300, serious rust issues boot floor wasn't attached to the inner arch on one side and was half rotten on the other, not a chance in hell was it going through its MOT.
Still see it around now with a Gti lump in utterly filthy and covered in shitty carbon wrap.. i mean rear windows spoiler fuel cap sunroof bonnet, the barry still hasnt fixed the drivers door either.

Still trying to sell my second car, which is also a quiksilver ;)

Clio R27 F1
I was just about to start a topic about this! Don't get me wrong Iove my r27 but I had a right soft spot for my previous ST. It was the first time I could afford a decent car and the first time I actually modded it to how I wanted it. This was it when I first got my hands on it
2e4ahuda.jpg

8ytynavu.jpg

ganyty6y.jpg

Even made myself a carbon fibre flip key fob for it^
e5esysa5.jpg

Lowered and wheels refurbed in anthracite
ezajuguv.jpg

Some delightful chap STOLE my fog lights one night, quite comical really, wasn't at the time though, used the opportunity for air intakes

Windows tinted, splitter fitted, plastics all sprayed, headlights split and painted (probably my favourite mod), flaps fitted
enuvazad.jpg

e5e2y5eg.jpg

Engine all chrome covers, you can see the headlights better too

Then it all came to an end....
geganuje.jpg

a3apetun.jpg

he7ygama.jpg

As they say... 'sh!t happens' onto bigger and better things...
ypysazut.jpg

derabu3e.jpg

172 Cup Track Daily
Absolutely adored my first car, a Mk1 Clio Les Routiers. Was lowered on coilovers, cream leather interior and little detailing bits.. completely mint.

I hear about it from time to time and it has been owned by a fair few people now, looking VERY tired and abused :(

(Old forum signature from her glory days)
siggy2.jpg

Clio R27 F1
[Q UOTE=kayzee;10257655]The Fiesta was nice mate... out of interest, what's the best forum for those ST's?[/QUOTE]

I used to use fiestastoc.com

FF Racing Blue 182
Usually trade my car in, but one i did sell privately i would see almost monthly.

Was glad to see it go. I must admit trading in my 04 corsa sri 2008 and an 07 astra sri 2011 I've missed those cars the most.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I saw my old Clio a few years after selling it. My Jetta has dropped off the face of the earth. Doesn't come up on any insurance search or anything, so I'm putting the down to it having a private plate now or it's dead. My Focus is currently up for sale down South. Quite pricey as well. The Volvo tank we usually see on a weekly basis as we sold it to someone local.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201403252784907?atmobcid=soc4

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Still wonder if my 106 diesel which helped me get out of debt by being so utterly cheap to run is still going. Sold it to a guy who wanted it for his daughter. I did so much in that little car and it took it all. I thought about doing a text check on the reg but I would cry if it turned out to be dead as I could have kept it going another 10 years and to the 200,000mile barrier easily. That car had legendary status in my family.

clio mk2 1.4 16v
I was just about to start a topic about this! Don't get me wrong Iove my r27 but I had a right soft spot for my previous ST. It was the first time I could afford a decent car and the first time I actually modded it to how I wanted it. This was it when I first got my hands on it
2e4ahuda.jpg

8ytynavu.jpg

ganyty6y.jpg

Even made myself a carbon fibre flip key fob for it^
e5esysa5.jpg

Lowered and wheels refurbed in anthracite
ezajuguv.jpg

Some delightful chap STOLE my fog lights one night, quite comical really, wasn't at the time though, used the opportunity for air intakes

Windows tinted, splitter fitted, plastics all sprayed, headlights split and painted (probably my favourite mod), flaps fitted
enuvazad.jpg

e5e2y5eg.jpg

Engine all chrome covers, you can see the headlights better too

Then it all came to an end....
geganuje.jpg

a3apetun.jpg

he7ygama.jpg

As they say... 'sh!t happens' onto bigger and better things...
ypysazut.jpg

derabu3e.jpg

I see in the crashed pics that the front strut brace and k and n induction kit is missing, undeclared mods? Lol.

LY 182
I spent what seemed like a life time looking for a 106 Gti in sundance yellow. Found one, one lady owner from new and 52k miles with full service history. Maintained it to a very high standard, changed all the suspension

B8s and eibachs, but kept it Oem looking. Biggest regret ever was selling it, listening to my dad saying it was time to grow up.

da7e4yry.jpg

Sold it to a young lad in Wales. 4-6 months later, slammed into a concrete wall at 70 mph. Mangled.

clio172cup
Sold my v6 a couple of years ago and I had to follow the guy who bought it to the main by pass, it was the first time I'd seen it being driven, I was blown away by how stunning it looked an was instantly gutted I'd sold it :-(